IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By LittlePandaPup
Try doing things you know your little side likes. Maybe coloring, snuggling your teddy bear, watching a favorite television show. Try and keep sad/negative thoughhts out of the equation because you will get overwhelmed. Do things to distract yourself basically.[emoji4] [emoji3]

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk
By tinykumquat
I looove love coloring. Definitely my go-to. I make simple snacks for myself (mostly crackers or grapes lol), I have a snack and drink combo cup, so i like putting crackers and juice in it and then watching a feel good show, Ive liked MLP and Rupert lately. I make pillow forts sometimes too, i think its really calming and sometimes i take a nap in it when Im done. Naps=amazing. Cuddling with a good friend/little friend is awesome if you have someone like that, but I don't have any friends who know I go into my little space anymore, so I haven't been able to do that in awhile.. *pouts
By nova_star
I usually just cuddle with my stuffies and lay in bed watching cartoons and stuff. it gets hard being a lonely little without a caregiver but I always think of ways to help me feel little
By BrokenKey
I get in my jamies cuddle with my stuffies and my blankies put in my paci :paci: with me and my bottle next me and watch some rugrats or Disney movies, maybe dance around during a song :P just have a little night/day and hopefilly ill end up finding my daddy on here or irl :D
<3

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]