IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By chubbybunny
I want to buy some more little / ddlg items but not physically intimate. I don't want kitten ears or plugs or paddles right now. I'm looking for littlespace items like:

Hello Kitty stuff
Coloring Books
Awesome crayons
Favorite stuffies
Good sippy cups

where do you get yours? What brands? Like, for sippy cups I stand in that aisle at the WalMart and I'm like omg there's SO MANY CHOICES!
By Babysofft
Nuk is my favorite brand for anything, they also have a softer tip which is nice !
Tommy Tippee is also a great brand , I have some 7+ old ones that work well ! They're super cute!
Munchkin is a cheap cute brand and you can get hello kitty patterns and what not! They're plastic and such , one of my favorite brands! I'm not sure if you can get them from Walmart (you can get the other two though) but positive you can at Target !

The Dollar store or 99 cent store is wonderful for toys and Coloring books. That's where I get most of my coloring books from, I'm not sure about everywhere else but the stores we have here carry A LOT of Hello Kitty things ! (Same with Walmart)
Chapters (the bookstore) has super duper cute stuffies !

Also Walmart is your best bet for Walmart and Target !

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]