IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I live with family, they accept me, but they can't participate in my liddleness. What do you guys do as self care or encourage you're littles/middles to do for self care? It's hard for me.

I like to listen to relaxing music, fireplace sounds, books, and lie down with lots of blankets anda big teddy bear.
By Deleted User 76281
I too live with my family, only my mom knows about my littleness and she accepts it but she is very uncomfortable with it so my only option is to be little in my room. I try and keep myself occupied when being alone and little to try and not think about the loneliness. I usually play games, watch movies, or read a book! I don’t have anyone to talk to online about being little so it’s even harder because all of my thoughts are all kept in my head. I have a body pillow and sometimes I talk to it like it’s a potential caregiver, yes I know it’s embarrassing lol. While I wish to have someone to be little to, I think I’ve done pretty well with my self care.
@ienjoihopps, @ienjoihopps,
ienjoihopps wrote:I too live with my family, only my mom knows about my littleness and she accepts it but she is very uncomfortable with it so my only option is to be little in my room. I try and keep myself occupied when being alone and little to try and not think about the loneliness. I usually play games, watch movies, or read a book! I don’t have anyone to talk to online about being little so it’s even harder because all of my thoughts are all kept in my head. I have a body pillow and sometimes I talk to it like it’s a potential caregiver, yes I know it’s embarrassing lol. While I wish to have someone to be little to, I think I’ve done pretty well with my self care.
Games and books help me, though movies are hard for me to watch now. It's actually super good you at least have something to talk to. Just let yourself work through until you find someone. I hug my teddy bear like it's my own soul, lol. I'm generally even allowed to carry it around the house, though it took a while for people to get used to. Right now we have bed bugs so that's on hold, but it's nice. Even when you can't be little around others, you can feel like that little part is taken care of :hugs:
For self care lately I've been getting into a bedtime routine where I get out stuffies, write in my little journal, watch comforting/smol movies and shows, play some apps that are simple and get my mind off of adulting stuff.. I also live with family and keep my little stuff to my room.. though I have integrated all kinds of sneaky things that help me feel smol.. like subtle things I wear, a small toy I can take with me in my backpack when I need soothing while out and about running errands.
Another great tool for self care is a habit tracker app! Highly recommend! 😊
I like watching cartoons on my time off or before bed. Depending on the weather I have some fun onesie with no feet covering I can wear (it a spongebob one so it nothing drastic). Another idea is having some coloring books or regular reading books ( i have manga and some YA novels depending if I feel more little or middle). Also taking a bubble bath can be relax or have some play dough around. 😀
Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]