I've never had a Cg (I've spent my life suppressing my younger tendencies and personality traits unless it was something that was generally accepted by the wider public, so didn't know what I was and that I could find one), but the things I generally love doing (or would LIKE to do) and would love to do with a future Cg are and would be:
- Video games, board games, and card games (unstable unicorns is a GREAT hilarious card game!)
- Blanket/pillow forts and hanging out inside them, even watching a movie inside them with popcorn.
- snow forts
- movie nights
- AMUSEMENT PARKS. I NEED someone to go on all the rides with me and I always have such a hard time finding friends who will, so I almost never get to go when the local annual one is in the area.
- festivals. My city has some great festivals every year and one of them is my ultimate favourite, I try to go every year.
- Travelling and road trips. Road trips are awesome because you can blast music and sing at the top of your lungs together, or just enjoy the journey and scenery along the way. I could make some road trip playlists - one for daytime and one for night time.
- baking - I don't bake but would love to try with someone
- art (sometimes crafts, but mostly art. I'd like to try learning to play an instrument or painting)
- sharing music
- colouring books
- general goofing off
- eating out and movie theatres
- go karts
- water gun/balloon fights
- water slide parks
- hot air balloon ride
- cuddling. I was always a big cuddler growing up but rarely ever have had anyone to cuddle with since I was biologically a little kid
- having my hair brushed/played with/done. Something about having someone else brush and groom and play with my hair was always intensely soothing and relaxing, and made my head feel amazing. I miss that feeling but haven't really had it since I was little, except for whenever I had my hair professionally cut and styled. I've always felt like most of my friends would think it was weird if I asked them to brush or do my hair for me so I never had that unless they offered.
That's all I can think of off the top of my head. I find I'm usually a middle/teen (12-17), but I've also had times of being in the liddle and older little range (5-11). So I guess I age flux depending on my mood/day/week and what's going on in my life. I've definitely felt like a little kid inside at times, but I've almost never let them out and suppressed my littler sides due to both actual ridicule/rejection and fear of more of the same.