IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Deleted User 74567
I'm 39 years old and I'm a middle. I've been hurt by comments that others have said to me in the past, that I'm simply too old to be into DDLG. This is why I sort of backed off from the community, due to my age and the comments I've gotten from others. I know I shouldn't take it personally by what others say to me, but I'm a deeply sensitive person with a huge heart. This is the kind of person I am. Anytime I try to put myself out there, people avoid me due to my age. Is 39 years old too old to be into DDLG? Should I just stop trying? I've always known this about me for a few years now, but the comments always hurt. :tears:
You're never too old for this, it's a part of you, and is something to be proud of. I'm sorry people in the past have said things like that, it certainly is hurtful to find others simply do not understand how you are on a deep level, I'm certainly familiar with that myself. But I'd like to think that here is a safe place to discover and nurture who you are with people who will accept who you are. Don't let others tell you, that you can't or shouldn't be yourself. :pinkh: :pinkh: :pinkh:
By Deleted User 74567
Thank you for this, I needed to hear this. For awhile I felt like I didn't belong within the community, because I felt like I didn't belong. Your comments brought a smile to my face. :nodyes:
I’m also 39! And I’m always so glad to meet older people in the community.

Young people, especially on the internet, seem to feel that they own things even if those things have a long storied history that predates their existences. They fear aging themselves and have bought into the notion that older people, especially women, are only allowed to enjoy certain things. Maybe they also deep down think there’s something wrong with them and are making themselves feel better by saying “well it’s normal as long as I’m not doing it once I’m past 25” or whatever.

We’re not hurting anyone. As long as we’re not interacting with actual minors there’s nothing wrong with what we like. It’s really not anyones business how old we are, as long as we keep interactions 18+. (I mean not in terms of answering a question or something but in terms of forming one on one relationships.)
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]