IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Deleted User 73026
Good day everyone! After much anticipation, and polling, and holiday seasons having passed it is finally happening! We are going to have the first Littlespace gaming night! The details are below, and a couple of the finer items are being worked on. But this thread will be updated as we have more details. So far this is what we have:

Date: 01/13/23 (Second Friday of January)
Time:
- PST: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- MST: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- CST: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- EST: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Intended game: UNO! (and potentially other games, just starting off with Uno to kind of ease people in and allow chit chatting while enjoying a game most if not all people have played.)
Intended platform to meet up on: Telegram (It is an application that prides itself on privacy and will allow us to all meet up and stay safe ^_^)
By Deleted User 73026
I wouldn't say talking is required, but I think it would be important to be in the call so you can hear others, and in the telegram app or the game chat potentially you could post responses. Don't want to exclude anyone of course.
By Deleted User 73026
Completely understandable, and given there will be several people getting to know one another while plying some games it can be a bit intimidating. What I would like is in the end as everyone gets to know one another to get that level of acceptance and comeraderie to where we can be talking but starting off and even if it never does come to pass it’s completely reasonable to use the chat option as well. I will do my best to voice your chats as well so people that aren’t looking at it so much can still know what you are putting in as well or anyone else for that matter. Just want to ensure people’s comfort and happiness with this event ^_^
By Deleted User 70612
I think the game night seems good but I too do not like to talk to people due to to many people making fun on my voice. I really do sound like a child. I think texting is a great option for those of us who are a little bit more reserved.
By Deleted User 73026
Of course, completely understandable. For those that want to use chat you are most welcome to do so! I would request that everyone be in the voice call just to hear those that wish to use voice as well, but chat is perfectly acceptable. Just want to be inclusive. Also of note because of how telegram works I will be generating an invite link to the telegram chat we will be using, and after the event kick everyone scrub it squeaky clean weekly with a new link and fresh chat each week to allow for the levels of privacy and control to keep everyone safe an sound ^_^
By Deleted User 73026
So I was looking at the game initially slated for our first grouping (UNO) for online play, and could only find 6 player games and then checked how many people voted in the polls -- and noticed that we would have to split up quite a bit initially, so to try and be inclusive and let everyone play together the first go around, we are calling a minor audible! There is a game called scribbl.io (it is pictionary but allows players of up to 20 in size!) so we are likely pivoting to that, we will be using the Telegram Application, which has both a PC and mobile iteration to allow people to join in and hear talk, but talking is NOT REQUIRED the scribbl.io app as well as Telegram have chat applicability. Look forward to seeing everyone Friday evening!
By Deleted User 73026
On Friday shortly before we start up I will be posting the link to the channel on telegram we will be using, this way it keeps it tidy and allows us to have it as a dedicated channel for gaming nights, weekly I will post a new code. Look forward to seeing everyone this Friday!
By Deleted User 73026
Good day everyone! It is finally here, here are the details for tonight's gaming night!

Times:
PST: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
MST: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
CST: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM
EST: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM

Game:
Skribbl (which is a form of pictionary)
https://skribbl.io/

Chat system:
Telegram (Can be downloaded on mobile devices, and PC)
Chat link: https://t.me/+ZS477HlA2OExMTMx

If anyone has any questions feel free to reach out to myself directly, look forward to seeing everyone there!
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]