IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Deleted User 70612
I hate to say this the only one to help you out of this is you. He is not going to change and him laughing at you can tell you that. You need to save money and move out and on to your own place this way you have your own safe space. Trying to move in with another cg to have them take care of you while it is great is not always the best choice so quick. You should not hop from cg to cg and take your time to get to know someone before getting into any kind of relationship. Getting your own place would give you time to get to know someone at a slower pace to build on. He is a narcissist only after his own pleasure and toying with you is his pleasure and you are letting him. You should also have your rule written out and signed by the both of you when in this type of relationship this way you both agree on what you both need out of the relationship not just what one person needs.

It is a two way street it is not all take. We have to give as much as is given. As for cheating I believe cheating is never the answer in any relationship. If you are at a point where you want to cheat just leave the relationship is over. Cheating is very painful and breaks people more than anyone will ever know. Him not answering your phone messages is him showing you how much respect he has for you which is none. He only has respect for himself that is people things like him do.

If you want to chat we do have a main chat room with others who can also help talk to you. We are more than willing to talk. It a Friendship room not a dating site.
By Elvie
I'm really sorry this relationship has turned out to be so damaging. He really sounds like someone who shouldn't be in a relationship with someone else unless he works on himself a lot. Unfortunately though it sounds like he isn't interested in being better and nothing you can say or do will make him. I know it's miserable but your best bet is to dump him. Block him on your phone and all social media so you won't be tempted to go back. I know it's really hard but relationships aren't supposed to make you miserable. And you don't need a caregiver. It's fine to want one and be looking for one, but it's not like you NEED someone to the point where you should stay in a bad relationship so you have it. Whether you find someone else or not, this person isn't worth your time and energy.
By Nifty
Honestly this guy is really bringing you down and he knows it and he knows you struggle with leaving him, I’d suggest ending the relationship instead of calling it “open” as you’re still doing what he knows you’ll do, jump through hoops for him. Ending the relationship will definitely have a great impact on what already seems like a deteriorating mental state because of him. It also help you be comfortable with any new caregiver you find as if you stick with him and find a new cg, you’ll be making it hard on the new cg while also still clinging to him which he knows you’ll do. From what you said, it’s apparent he’s given up on the relationship and he wants you to as well, he just knows you won’t, which I say you should go ahead and do it as scary or mean as it may be, he’s hurting you and it’s worse that you put up with it. You don’t deserve any of his neglect and deserve all the love in the world. I hope this helped, and good luck with him.<3
Have you told him your needs? I know he probably can't fulfill all of them, but he should try to fulfill at least some of them. If he's the type of person who doesn't care and is as bad as he seems, then he doesn't deserve your time or attention. It's hard leaving, yes, but would you rather be in a relationship where he's dating other people and ignoring you? I know a friend who is polyamorous and she lost her lover due to her always looking for things in other people. Just my perspective, you don't have to follow it. :share:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]