IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
We started being together about 4 months ago and this has been his behaviour 99% of the Time and that's generous. I'm going to show him this post so put him in his place because I can't. He agreed to be my caregiver by the way and I keep talking to him everyday and don't know how to stop

spending no quality with me all day/night
Being dry
not reading most messages
not asking why I'm up so late
no enquiries about how I am , or how i feel
no enquiries about my day, what I did, or my thoughts
not being understanding of my need for attention
no enquiries about my day
not speaking to me as a little or attempting to soothe me over any problems I came to him with
not fulfilling any caregiving responsibilities
not speaking to me as a lover
being unaffectionate and more withdrawn than usual
leaving without warning and turning phone off
no good night message or good morning message
not responding with attention to begs for attention
saying he has no time for me
warning him that I'm thinking of cheating and telling me to leave him then
And telling me he loves me and blaming it on my period when I tell him that he doesn't

I'm feeling: rejected and upset from this behaviour all of the time and as though I need to look for someone else who makes me feel loved because I deserve to be happy.
I should add, I give him these things everyday but he doesn't take it and doesn't spend time with me. He just replies "awww". He is is up using his phone and goes away from the conversation so that as soon as I send a message its not read for a minute or a few. I feel like he's talking to someone else. And For the most part I feel like I'm talking to a brick wall.
I want to find someone else but I don't know how and all talking to him about this does is make him feel more pleased w himself that I'm so upset and angry cos he takes that to mean that I want him and his attention. He doesn't take me seriously because everytime I have threatened to leave he is too confident that I won't. I feel like I'm stuck in a vicious cycle and I'm desperate to leave and find someone who loves me.
He also doesn't give me these things even when I'm sick/on period and leaves me to suffer and if I say I want to find someone else to fulfil these needs while hes gone he just tells me we'll if u don't to be w me then dont
I try and talk to him about this almost everyday and he will occasionally give me a few breadcrumbs and then stop and then I'm back to begging for weeks until I get some more bread crumbs..
Every few days he will talk to me well beyond when I should be asleep. Midnight and onwards. So I find myself staying up for him and being exhausted during the day and angry that I've spent another night without love. He will only want physically intimate activity and if I don't give it to him he doesn't want to hear from me and leaves.
I've let him know the relationship or whatever he wants to call it is now "open" and that i still want whatever he is willing to give me and that I have been looking for a new caregiver for a few weeks
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]