IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
As far as obtaining a paci, if you have a credit or debit card you could order one online. If you are worried about the people you live with seeing the package and/or opening it, you could send the package to a friend's house instead (if you have someone that lives near you).

If online is not an option, then you could try getting a paci from a store (Dollar store, Walmart, ect.), however I would not recommend this option for you as baby pacis are not built for adult mouths and will therefore damage your teeth overtime. If you don't use a paci that often, I would think it alright , although not as comfortable as a properly sized one. (^do at your own risk!)

Lastly, consider paci alternatives. The nipple to baby bottles (taken out) works alright. You could suck your thumb, and that's something no-one can snoop through your things and find! Lollipops would be a discreet way to have something you can suck on. If it's just oral stimulation you want, you could chew on silicone reusable straws, maybe nibble on stuffies' ears or tails, or even chew on shirt hems or hoodie drawstrings. The possibilities are endless! There's also teethers (adult sized) online, if you think your household members would be more understanding with something like that. There's some that come on necklaces, one you hold and chew on, shaped ones, perhaps you could find something that wouldn't be seen as a "little" thing by your family. The teethers are typically marketed for ADHD/ADD, autism, and anxiety, so if you explained to them you use it to calm down or something then maybe they would not mind you having this.

As far as hiding a paci (as it seems you lack privacy) I would suggest hiding it in a location that you haven't seen them check before. Some ideas of hiding spots are:
-Under/In clothing:
*put it in folded socks, and then bury that pair under other socks
*put in a pocket (a hoodie of other baggy clothing item would work best, you don't want to see the outline)
*bury in a drawer of clothes
-Within items:
*cut a small slit in your pillow and shove it in there, switch the pillowcase around so the cut end does not show (the same concept works with a stuffed animals, or beds, although a pillow is probably the easier to hide a slit on. For added measure, make the slit where the tag is, so you could claim the cut came from taking the tag off if need be.)
*put inside a bag/backpack (this works best if you have a pencil bag or something you can double hide it in, so if your items get dumped out it is not immediately seen)
*put inside a cup with a lid, a large coffee mug for example (this works even better if you fill the mug with small candies or something to cover up and make it the "sweets" cup, maybe even offer your house members candies every so often so they think you have nothing to hide there. You would have to dump out all the candy to get to the paci, but it shouldn't take too long to dump and put back)
*do a cut out (get a large book and cut away pages until you can fit the paci within the pages, get a large candle and cut out a portion of the bottom (make sure the wax is non-toxic and not colored) This concept would work with other items too.
-Additional ideas:
*if you have any makeup, lip balm set, ect. you could stuff the paci in with the other items or relocate the other items and make it a paci hiding spot (this only works if they don't open bags when going through your stuff)
*if you have menstrual products that are not shared with other house members, hide the paci in the packaging or in a separate pad/tampon/whatever bag. Most people won't go sort through "embarrassing" items.
*if you are the only one that cooks, you could hide the paci in the flour/sugar. You could use the same concept with cereal or any dry food items that won't spoil. This might not be convenient though, as you would have to go to the kitchen every time you wanted the paci.
*if you have an understanding friend, you could leave the paci at their house/in their possession and get it whenever you're around them

Finally, make sure you stay safe. You're an adult and you should be able to live as you please, but if you fear for your safety, might get kicked out, or will have basic necessities revoked for owning a paci, consider waiting until you are in a safer place to get little items.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]