IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details

Genre's of games that would be ideal.

Good day everyone! We are going to next try and refine our options and see what people want to see out of littlespace gaming nights. It looks like Weekly is the consensus itself. Todays question is what TYPE of game people would like to see. In addition to naming types of games I am going to ask for a bit of help from everyone and for people to list games that they would like to have us see interest in in comments below. You can feel free to mention a specific game or if you feel that a genre was left out mention the genre and a couple of games tied to that genre.

Link to the first poll is here in case anyone hasn't voted yet:
https://littlespaceonline.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=29487
Here is my list of games I think may be good for each genre:

Board games (a vast number exist and for a low price tabletop simulator gives us a LOT of options here)

MMO's (out of all the free to play MMO's I feel either Neverwinter, or perhaps Guildwars 2 will give us the best proverbial bang)

Strategy: I don't have any specific large scale strategy games inherently that would be ideal to play

Card games: So many, but UNO or cards against humanity can be a fun one to just laugh along and play with while getting to know one another.

Shooter's: Smaller groups would be cool to run Call of Duty Warzone together.

Arena based games: League of Legends, but may be a bit too salty for some so may reserve that for a later time

Simulation Games: Once it comes to full release Disney's Dreamlight Valley looks like it will be amazing! (Not multiplayer until full release and it will be free to play then.)
Quick update because I see a lot of votes hence a lot of people are interested in this going through! Glad to hear there is hype for this, and with the holidays tying down a lot of us, believe a fresh start in the first or second week of January will give us a great start to this! Lookout shortly because in the coming week or two there will be a third survey to inquire about best days for everyone as well! And also I have heard everyone's concerns and will be happy to announce we intend to move the time we start to an hour earlier to let more people join in on the fun. The official start time for the game night will be as follows:

PST: 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
MST: 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM
CST: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM
EST: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Potty training potties

I am not an old enough babygirl yet,to even think […]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]

I think it will always be a difficult subject, but[…]

Being permanently regressed would be literally imp[…]