IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I find it very hard to make friends in my area usually due to the fact I inc=voluntarily regress when I'm anxious or if I am just having fun and comfortable with the person or whats going on. This has caused friends to view me very differently and altogether stop being my friend... I really want to make little friends but seem to never find any in my area that I get along with or don't try to sexualize the littelsapce ... any advice or support would be great
By Deleted User 70612
I know in my case I do it around my nieces and nephews all the time and when I am in a either really uncomfortable or in a safe space. If out in public I have to calm myself or go to a quite space away from others for a minute to regain control. You might have to train yourself like I do to recognize it before you get to the point of no return as I call it. lol Also talking in main chat with others may help a lot of us are like you and have the same problems day in and out.
I've trained myself to kinda get myself out of a little headspace when I am in public but I can never truly be fully big once I slipped so I tend to get in this almost middle headspace where I sometimes will have a softer tone of voice, I'll still fudge words and say more babish versions of it and I am like an ADHD squirrel on crack anything cute, soft, fluffy or childish grabs my attention and I have to reign myself in when I am around the types of friends who don't understand.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]