IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By BrattyMouse
It's kinda a long story but overall I ran into some not
so good Daddies. It made being little hard. They made me feel wanted and wrong. A good friend and caregiver let me be little with him. We were never together I would just show him my drawings and stuffies. He had his own little and they were happy and I was okay with that. Last year he passed away and little space hasn't been right since. It hurts to be little now. Sometimes I feel like I'm fighting being little.
Anyone have any tips?
First thing's first, I am so sorry for your loss :hugs: :heart:
I can understand when you feel like this part of you is tied to another person. It can be very hard or not feel right to move forward. As for those Daddies who made you feel wrong, they were the ones who were wrong not you. Littlespace is meant to help you feel safe, and there is nothing wrong about that :hugs:
If I may ask, do you have other friends who are littles? Or do you have little things you are able to do for yourself? There is a stigma/stereotype that every little NEEDS a Caregiver, but your littlespace is for you, and it is meant to help you cope. I'm not accusing you of depending on a Cargiver by any means, and I am not discounting how helpful it is to have one to be a support system, I would just hate the idea of you thinking that this presence would make or break your littlespace.
I am of course not a professional, but I would believe that processing your grief for this friend is going to be a process that will not be an overnight thing. That is ok. Feel everything you need to feel until you are in a better place about it.
As for littlespace in general, back to what I started saying. A good place to start could be getting comfortable being little either on your own or with other littles, lots of littles on here are excited to make new friends and talk about things that make them feel smol! :stuffie:
This is a safe place for members of the community, and there are articles in the resources page that discuss self care for littles. Things you could do for yourself could be watching your favorite movies or shows, playing with your favorite toys/stuffies, eating your favorite foods, wearing clothes that make you feel little, embracing your littlespace for yourself, maybe even have play dates either in person or online with people on here! That way, once you are able to just have your littlespace be your own thing, when the time is right, or the right caregiver comes along, it will just be a bonus!
I know I don't know you, or have all the answers, and I hope others can reply and provide their input. Just remember you were a little before this friend, and while it is absolutely ok to miss them, I am sure they were wonderful, don't feel like you can't be a little without them. If you are comfortable sharing extra context, by all means feel free to do so
Hi!!
Thank you!
I've never been a little without a caregiver and I don't have any little friends
It feels weird to be in little space alone. I mean I definitely see things that my little space loves but I usually just ignore it
Then maybe start by making some friends on here, sharing things you like, acknowledging those things your little space loves, and checking out the articles on here. It may be a slow process, but I think you can get comfortable just being little! :stuffie:
Yeah I know it can be hard and it's just the way life works like I know I can't always have a big sister in my life but I'm used to it so I just make friends cause that's all I can do but who knows when I will ever get a big sister or big sibling.
I appreciate all of you're responses. It feels good to have a place like this where I can feel normal. I'm still a little scared to explore the website more but I'll go slow.
I hope you're all doing well. :craze: :craze:
@BrattyMouse, hey you! sorry idk how else to reach you but somehow our chat got deleted and I can't figure out how to message you again!

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]