IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Can I be a little and not use pacis and zippy cups. I've seen that's really common. I still feel little sometimes, but I'm big a lot too. I'm not quite sure where I fit. Any advice? ::(: ::(:
Maybe you're a middle? Middles are usually ages 10-16. Or an older little? Like 7 to 10. Do you like to color or watch cartoons? Or maybe more into playing games? Everyone's little space is different. Just because some like pacis or sippies doesn't mean you have to.
Go up to the gray bar, if your on computer there's going to be a tab with "Chat" on it, all u do is click on it, pick Desktop chat and away you go! If your on your phone or table there's three lines, tab on that and then there's "Chat" on that and pick the "Moble Chat", and then away you go to the chat room. See you theres! And Im now cleans! So sorry to not get back sooners. :craze: :splode: :pheart:
You sound a lot like me! I'm big most of the time and I have no interest in toddler items. My little age is 5-6 at youngest. We seem to be a little unusual on the internet - most people I come across online are "younger" - but we exist!
Emmyyy wrote: 1 year ago Thank you guys so much :hi: :hi: I think I'm 6 but also like baby talk. Is that possible too? :angel: :angel:
It’s your little space. Do what’s comfortable for you. Try new things and if it doesn’t work for you that’s okay. Doesn’t make you less of a little or middle.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]