IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Rosiebaybie22
As I'm still new to this site, I have a few questions...

1. How do you reply to something? I got a couple responses to my introduction, so I'd like to tell them thank you.
2. Can we post our Etsy category instead of our Amazon wishlist? I don't know how to make a wishlist on Amazon.
3. Are we allowed to share emails/phone numbers on this thing? I'm looking for a caregiver of some sort (preferably a Mommy for full-time and a Nanny for when the Mommy can't be there), and I'd like to have them in my contacts.
4. Though my regression age is around 10-11 months, and though I don't absolutely have to, I still prefer to go on the toilet or a potty while wearing my diaper. Is everybody okay with that?

If any of you can answer these questions, I would be more than happy!

Hugs and baby kisses,
Rosie
By Deleted User 69497
Rosiebaybie22 wrote: 1 year ago As I'm still new to this site, I have a few questions...

1. How do you reply to something? I got a couple responses to my introduction, so I'd like to tell them thank you.
alkahest - You can either send them a private chat with a replay, or in your profile their is an option to send message

2. Can we post our Etsy category instead of our Amazon wishlist? I don't know how to make a wishlist on Amazon.
alkahest - Do not know

3. Are we allowed to share emails/phone numbers on this thing? I'm looking for a caregiver of some sort (preferably a Mommy for full-time and a Nanny for when the Mommy can't be there), and I'd like to have them in my contacts.
alkahest - look on datecgl.com for caregivers. If you do share your phone number or email do it either in a message or private chat so you don't risk others having it

4. Though my regression age is around 10-11 months, and though I don't absolutely have to, I still prefer to go on the toilet or a potty while wearing my diaper. Is everybody okay with that?
alkahest - That's fine at home. If you want to talk about it in the chats, any other room but the main room is ok, or private chat is ok. The main room should be kept as friendly and mild as possible for anyone who hops on as that is the room they come into.

If any of you can answer these questions, I would be more than happy!

Hugs and baby kisses,
Rosie
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]