IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By nestledinstars
I noticed something just now cause I was eating those cracker stacker lunchable thingies, and I like them when I'm big but I didn't really like them as a kid. But I was just eating one cause I was regressed (still kinda am, but only kinda) and it was easy but it didn't taste good? Can food preferences just change or something? I might have to experiment with it cause that seemed kinda funny. It wasn't expired or nothin, just didn't taste the same as it usually does.
By carrie
some times they change the recipe to make it "better" when we were quite happy with it before they made it "better", :eat: ,
By karu
Kids are wired to want to eat fat + sugar because their bodies are growing, they need the extra calories. In our modern world, this does mean that they want to eat super-processed foods with no nutrients in them like soda and sugary cereal. As you grow older your pallet changes, so vegetables don't taste as bad anymore.

And as Carrie said, the recipes get changed, too! Palm kernal oil is popular now because of how cheap it is. And things used to be able to have trans fats in them, too. Also one of my favorite facts was that, in the '90s, they discovered what compounds in brussel sprouts that made them bitter, so they made kinds that didn't have those. So our parents + grandparents ate totally different brussel sprouts and probably think that they're still gross to eat. But they're not! Especially if you roast them + toss them with bacon + hot honey.

Your food preferences can also change day to day. I'm sure when you're sick (or drunk or hung over or stressed or tired...) there's going to be food you want to eat more than others. Your body also can make you crave certain things if there's specific vitamins you need, too. When it's cold and rainy, you probably want a bowl of soup or mac and cheese or a big pot roast, when it's a hot summer day you're going to want watermelon and popsicles and an ice cold drink (could be a beer, soda, or one of those plastic jugs of juice).
By Elvie
Hormones and medications can cause shift in sense of taste, as well as just personal preferences over time. But sometimes I find that something I liked one day is repulsive to me the next, and I don't know why.
By nestledinstars
Ohhh all of those are true! I just had no idea how to react to it, lol. Earlier this week I was eating one and I was telling my girlfriend how awful the oreos in it was. While I was eating the other one (while regressed) I suddenly liked the oreos?? Weird. But you all have valid points. :D I did start on Levothyroxine recently too, so it could definitely be that. I was just curious I guess xD
Date cgl site help

Hey all, apologies if this is the wrong place for […]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]