IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I have known I'm a little for a few years, but I haven't had a partner in like 4 years and i really want to tell him but I don't know how. he said that he has had a previous girlfriend who called hid daddy. but that could be different, plus I have like a whole ocean of anxiety and I don't know how to tell him or bring it up and if he doesn't know what it is or how to handle it I don't know how to explain it/ plus its hard because although he is my boyfriend he is also my coworker.
A good way to broach the subject might be just gradually testing the waters with it. Like asking if he'd be comfortable with you calling him Daddy because you like that too. Every so often bringing up things that make you feel good or safe etc. See what his reaction is. If he is supportive and understanding, when you are comfortable maybe say "so this is a part of me I've wanted to bring up, would you be comfortable incorporating into the relationship?"
It's important to feel safe in your relationship, and I totally understand the anxiety. I've only recently been open about being a Little and it's intimidating. Just remember you are not bad or wrong for being a Little and nobody should make you feel that way :heart: :hugs:
I think PorgWitch is right. You could even use that as an intro point specifically, like "You mentioned a previous partner called you Daddy; I feel like that's something I would also like to explore. Do you think you'd be comfortable with that?"

You also don't need to use the "little" label if that being potentially misunderstood contributes to your anxiety. As long as you let your partner know who you are, the labels aren't important.
If you want some further ideas, you can check out this article, which might help. You can find it under educational articles, if the link doesn't work. app.php/page/comingout
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]