IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
My daddy was 26 I am 31 now and he was a great daddy I loved him so much he was not just a cg to me he was my everything he just dumped me on the 28th and I me and him live together we are buying the house and he uses my car so he can get to work I don't want to be with out him but I don't know what to do he said he needs to think but he still wants to use my car and live here and take care of me but he doesn't want us to be together he misses us as a couple and we still lay in the same bed to sleep I just he is a Gemini and it says that they move on fast nothing seems to be bothering him he wanted to get married and everything we planned everything out and now this I have been not wanting to age regression bc ik how much it hurts me so me as a little I will feel so confused he was my first real daddy I kept it a secret from my ex husband for 8 yrs and now I was with my cg for going on 2 yrs in July I'm just so lost he said he liked my little more but I'm also other things which is why I am so confused
My daddy was 26 I am 31 now and he was a great daddy I loved him so much he was not just a cg to me he was my everything he just dumped me on the 28th and I me and him live together we are buying the house and he uses my car so he can get to work I don't want to be with out him but I don't know what to do he said he needs to think but he still wants to use my car and live here and take care of me but he doesn't want us to be together he misses us as a couple and we still lay in the same bed to sleep I just he is a Gemini and it says that they move on fast nothing seems to be bothering him he wanted to get married and everything we planned everything out and now this I have been not wanting to age regression bc ik how much it hurts me so me as a little I will feel so confused he was my first real daddy I kept it a secret from my ex husband for 8 yrs and now I was with my cg for going on 2 yrs in July I'm just so lost he said he liked my little more but I'm also other things which is why I am so confused :tears: :tears: :tears:
My daddy was 26 I am 31 now and he was a great daddy I loved him so much he was not just a cg to me he was my everything he just dumped me on the 28th and I me and him live together we are buying the house and he uses my car so he can get to work I don't want to be with out him but I don't know what to do he said he needs to think but he still wants to use my car and live here and take care of me but he doesn't want us to be together he misses us as a couple and we still lay in the same bed to sleep I just he is a Gemini and it says that they move on fast nothing seems to be bothering him he wanted to get married and everything we planned everything out and now this I have been not wanting to age regression bc ik how much it hurts me so me as a little I will feel so confused he was my first real daddy I kept it a secret from my ex husband for 8 yrs and now I was with my cg for going on 2 yrs in July I'm just so lost he said he liked my little more but I'm also other things which is why I am so confused :tears: :tears: :tears:
this is just me personally but I don't really think it matters what matters is if you click with the person or not. My current daddy is lik 12 years younger then me....and I have also had ones at times that have been like 15 years my senior.
what makes you compatible with someone doesn't always have to mean age.
I think it really just boils done to personal preference! I really like that my daddy is older than me. It makes me feel safe and that he deserves my respect. But at the same time, those things can definitely come from someone the same age or younger as well. I think it really just boils down to what you are most comfortable with and what you personally want.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]