IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I mean it's kind of a big question because everyone is different but the best place to start? Ask her! Find out what exactly she wants from this dynamic, find out what things are most important to her, and start there! It's also a good time to start figuring out things you cannot provide - for example if she wants physical punishments/"funishments" to be part of your dynamic and you're not comfortable with things like that, now is a good time to discuss alternatives that make you both happy.

Also find out what things make her feel cute! And happy, and safe when she feels little! Personally my recipe for happiness is lots of cuddles, cute stuffed animals and being told I'm loved. But I guess that's a little basic! Most things I can provide for myself, I just want to know someone cares for my well-being and thinks I'm worthy of their love.

People also might be able to give you more specific advice if you can give us more information. Not anything too personal, just...are you guys more into the roleplay aspect of the ddlg lifestyle, or is she someone who's always been childlike and is looking to better embrace that aspect of her personality? Is there a s***** aspect to this part of your relationship or no? What "age" does she relate to the most? There'll be different answers for what she might like if she's on the level of a toddler or a tween!
I agree with elvie I would add that some littles like rules and daddies who enforce them. They might like daddy picking out what clothes they wear for the day of how their hair is. It's about what makes the little feel loved and token care of. It could be simple cutting their meat for them and feeding them try out different things to see what works for both of you
I would echo Elvie and agree that communication is going to be the best place to start. Find out what she is looking for in this relationship and what you are both comfortable with. It is all going to be a learning process as you go and being able to give each other proper feedback for what is or isn't working will help your relationship with this grow. Same kinds of things that would parallel any "vanilla" relationship will still apply to this as well. Communication is one of the things that has held my marriage together for 16 years, without it, it would have certainly failed. You manage to get that part of the equation right, the rest of the blanks will often fill themselves in or become a lot easier to deal with.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]