IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Yeah a lot of it does seem more like character roleplay...kind of exaggerated versions of what kids are actually like. Which again if that's what people like, good on them, it's just once again I can't relate, you know? I've never had a caregiver so I don't know what they tend to expect but if it's that I doubt they'd be impressed with me!

Yeah that makes sense if that would be a compromise that would work for you guys. It seems so hard to meet people. And I do get what you mean. I'd love to have little/middle friends but most people I do meet online who have an interest in it are much younger than me and it doesn't seem appropriate. Ah well, at least my friends in general know me and like me the way I am even if they don't KNOW know. I know I'm lucky in that respect.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]