IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
My roommate (we’ve been friends for over a dozen years and joke we’re platonic life partners) comes home before midnight, drunk with In & Out, hand feeds me fries, bam - little mode. He starts spazzing out because he misplaced his glasses. I go into Babygirl domme mode and tell him to go eat his food and I’ll help him search after. I notice he is still worried and searching. I repeat go eat your food and add: because you need to sober up a bit before we go search. I see that light bulb moment finally go off and he does a silly silent tip toe back away and finally focuses on food. He plays music I like, I dance around, and I’m so happy in little mode while he is eating.

I tell my nesting partner and they’re hungry too, so we decide to help my roommate before we go to the late night drive thru. My roommate immediately finds his glasses and we all laugh. I remind him that I wanted to help cause he always helps me when I lose something which is alll the time and I’m not even drunk. Anyway, off to the drive thru…

My nesting partner starts to order and says I should say what I want. My little voice comes out!!! And I just continue to order in my little voice. It is very squeaky, high, and I know some have told me they thought it was my natural voice. The lady over the speaker ends up being waaay nicer to me than my nesting partner.

When we get to her window I am so embarrassed and very quiet. She keeps lowering her head to peer at me, smiling, and curious as I’m clearly not a little girl, but a grown woman with a lot of cleavage. I end up only saying whispers to my nesting partner - yes, more napkins, no, I don’t need ketchup.

We’re finally away and my nesting partner questions why I was uncomfortable when I sound so cute in little mode. It’s because I wasn’t comfortable! And my little side only comes out in safe spaces. With this pandemic, it’s been so long, I almost forgot!
Honestly they probably did just think it was your natural speaking voice! The way she reacted makes me think she just thought "oh she's cute!" At least I would if someone spoke to me in their little voice. But being embarrassed is still the worst. I hate that we live in a world that thinks there's something wrong or weird with littles; it makes everyone second guess themselves for doing something that hurts no one. So stupid. But it sounds like you also have great understanding supportive people in your life! I feel you on the pandemic just kinda crushing social skills/forgetting how to interact with people who aren't in your immediate circle. Crazy times we're in.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]