IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
This is kinda silly but sometimes I just feel like I'm not fitting the profile, I logically know we aren't all meant to be the same but there's these days it's difficult to balance feelings and logic.

I'm nonbinary, I'm not short (1,70m), I'm asexual, I'm neurodivergent, my little age isn't even your usual 3-4 year old and I'm not even on America where apparently every caregiver AND little seem to be! :tears:

I just feel so out of place and a bit lonely I guess. Anyone else also feels like this and have any tips on how to reassure themselves?
trust me,you are NOT alone. one of my biggest hold ups with all of this was (and still is) my determination to be as not creepy as possible. i'm a very logical person and it's hard not to think about myself crawling around on the floor and such without feeling SUPER creepy about it. but i'm still a little and i still long for that innocent life of fun and discovery so what i do is simply stick to the things i feel ok doing that don't cross that line too far. and that's my advice to you: find that line between what you're willing to do to express yourself and what you feel is just taking it too far and stick to that safe zone. another important thing to remember is that every single one of us is a weirdo (and anyone on this site that says their not is a liar) because all of this is weird as hell but that's ok because it's just us and it doesn't hurt anyone (so long as things like neglect don't come into play). we're all here because we're freaks and if anything that's something you should take comfort in because no one is going to judge you. can't help you with the american thing,though but i do know that i've seen a few non-americans on here so they're around.
I hope I'm not being too blunt but tbh it just sounds like you're just overthinking things. Personally, I just see being a "Little" as another label that we identify with to better understand ourselves. Are you gonna fit perfectly in that box? Of course not, but it'd also be way more boring if you did! Maybe you have hundreds of stuffies, maybe you don't have any. Maybe you love Paw Patrol, or maybe you're more into Avatar/Anime. You could be anywhere in between or something else entirely, but no matter who you are, you're not alone. Your little age (as I've come to understand it) can range anywhere from literal newborn to teenager so don't sweat it if yours isn't what's perceived as common. Don't worry so much what others think is "normal" (by Little standards or otherwise) just do what you like, and as long as you're not harming yourself or others then what does it matter what it is? If coloring makes you happy, then get a coloring book and go at it. If cartoons are your jam, then watch them! Whatever it is, as long as it sparks joy, go for it. If you keep comparing yourself to what you "should" be then you're only ever gonna find faults and imperfections. So try not to worry so much about not being "little enough"

Side note: I don't think the things you listed off are as big of a deal as they sound in your head; I'm ace and neurodivergent too so I can personally assure you you're not the only one :hi:
Also the reason it probably seems like all the Littles and CGs are from the US is probably bc the US has the 3rd largest population in the world (it's essentially like 50 seperate counties combined anyway, someone from California and someone from New York wouldn't exactly be able to popover at each others houses on the weekend for playdates lol) but anyway, my point, I guarantee there are others like you where you are too, sometimes you just gotta search em out

Once again, I hope I didn't come off as rude or drone on too long, just trying to be helpful, you're not alone in this :hugs:
Thank you to both and no you didn't come out as rude at all! I'm very much aware of everything you said, most days I'm fine but like I said somedays you just feel like everything piles up and it just gets to me.

I know I can't possibly be the only one in Portugal or Europe but I guess seeing everyone so far being from so far away just makes it seem there's nobody else around that's actually more reachable if that makes sense? And yes i know America is enormous but its still in the same country, im not sure how to explain myself here

But yeah thank you both! I guess I just gotta tell my anxiety filled mind to keep it cool
Honestly only 2 people know I’m a little, and whenever people I know talk about age regression, they think it’s creepy and weird. I’ve recently been wanting to talk about it more, but it’s so hard to gauge how someone’s going to react to it. It’s a big part of my life right now, and I wish it was more acceptable around where I live. :heart:
Bunnyboo24 wrote: 2 years ago Honestly only 2 people know I’m a little, and whenever people I know talk about age regression, they think it’s creepy and weird. I’ve recently been wanting to talk about it more, but it’s so hard to gauge how someone’s going to react to it. It’s a big part of my life right now, and I wish it was more acceptable around where I live. :heart:
I know how you feel! My partner is the only person who knows about me and she is accepting but I know others in my life probably wouldn't be (I also do think some people in my life would be ok with it but I'm too nervous to take that risk to find out for sure!) I understand people automatically are concerned when an adult takes an interest in "child things," but I find it...I guess not stupid, because there are bad people out there, but...I don't understand why they refuse to believe that bad intentions are not the ONLY possibility? Especially since a lot of us littles mostly keep to ourselves, it's not like we're out trying to make friends with children. I wish I could help people understand but most people don't seem like they want to.
By Deleted User 69497
Too many people have been programmed (by society) to see things in terms of 'adult' and 'child' things and don't want to see that you can be an adult and enjoy child things. Unfortunately, this makes them very uncomfortable with someone who has accepted that you can be both and people try to change those things they're not comfortable with. This means that they will try to convince you you are 'wrong'. But you're not. There is nothing wrong with being a 'little'. It's just society doesn't know how to handle it. As long as you are safe and enjoy it, don't worry about others approval.
LittleSamantha wrote: 2 years ago another important thing to remember is that every single one of us is a weirdo (and anyone on this site that says their not is a liar) because all of this is weird as hell but that's ok because it's just us and it doesn't hurt anyone (so long as things like neglect don't come into play). we're all here because we're freaks and if anything that's something you should take comfort in because no one is going to judge you.
i love the way you say this. whether we’re caregivers or littles, we’re absolutely freaks. most people wouldn’t want to be either. but we find joy and community in it, which is a wonderful thing.
Most people are "weird" in some ways...some are more socially accepted than others, and some people are a little more reserved about sharing those things, but we're all weird about some things. I figure as long as people treat others well, little else matters. But I do also feel self-conscious at times.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]