IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Thank you everyone for all your replies!! :hugs: :splode:

I was pretty down because I didn't feel like the stereotypical little and I felt pretty alone and it made me insecure.. Reading everyone's replies just now made me feel less alone

I hope you all find what you're looking for just like me and you feel more confident too because you're all lovely and absolutely valid!! :hugs: :pinkh: :pheart: :bheart:
phantommaker wrote: 2 years ago
LittleSamantha wrote: 2 years ago another important thing to remember is that every single one of us is a weirdo (and anyone on this site that says their not is a liar) because all of this is weird as hell but that's ok because it's just us and it doesn't hurt anyone (so long as things like neglect don't come into play). we're all here because we're freaks and if anything that's something you should take comfort in because no one is going to judge you.
i love the way you say this. whether we’re caregivers or littles, we’re absolutely freaks. most people wouldn’t want to be either. but we find joy and community in it, which is a wonderful thing.
tis quite true. nothing we do here is NORMAL and that's totally fine because this is what we are and this is how we're expressing it. it's better to be a happy freak than a unhappy normal person.
i feel so embarrassed about it all the time! i enjoy being little, playing with sensory toys, coloring, watching cartoons, etc. but i always have this nagging feeling in the back of my mind that i need to just stop and find some adult hobbies because i'm doing something wrong. and it's even harder for me to talk about these insecurities with my own CG because i don't want to bother them with something they probably can't help me with.

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]