IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Finn7 wrote: 2 years ago Does anyone know how to go about playing in a small, busy house with 4 people in it? I have some toys but I share a room with someone and I'm almost never home alone. Any tips?
Honestly depends on your family dynamic relationship. Meaning it depends on what your family knows about your identity. Puzzles, building materials such as legos, even moon sand (fun). i have roommate with a son which is impressionable. I still play legos and watch tv with him everyonce in a while but do activities such as drawing/coloring, gaming, or just get into that headspace zone out watching a cartoon in my room. My roommate does keep catching me staring at the kids shows that his son watches(not a unusual thing for me to do). For you it isnt going to be that easy considering you have someone with you constantly. Gotta find that middle ground with others. Or even slowly show some of your interests everyonce in a while. Bring activity you like to do later on. Maybe focus on what your family member that you share your room with.

Like i said. Your family is the key in this case. Hopes this helps. :splode:

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]