IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By ddrlittleone
Hiii… so I’m a little, and I go into littlespace a lot… but lately I’ve been going into littlespace to avoid reality, and stop being sad… but then I get sad in little space. I’m worried that I’m gonna stop liking littlespace because it comes with sadness… what do you guys think I should do? I’m really worried
By Motherly
I’m really sorry you often have to deal with sad feelings. I know I’ve struggled with that myself st times and that it’s usually connected to depression if it goes on and on. It stinks to experience.

Therapy can help you though. You don’t have to be medicated or anything you feel may be intense or extreme but talking to someone can help you resolve the underlying things that are weighing you down. If you’ve already talked to a licensed therapist and they didn’t help them see someone else. One of them will be able to help you, you’ve just got to reach out and find them.

Using regressive moods to avoid reality isn’t going to make reality better. Regression isn’t therapy and doesn’t resolve any issues. It isn’t a proven, reliable, or even safe “coping mechanism” but it definitely can become an issue of using it for avoidance.

I know it sounds good to “take a break” and get away from your unhappy feelings but it can’t stop there. The break doesn’t resolve anything and can only be effectively used to take a moment before working at fixing those problems you had needed a break from. Those unhappy feelings come from somewhere, and that needs to be addressed and worked through so you can feel better again. You have to stop using littlespace to hide in if you want to feel better. You’ve got to get real, professional help and confront the causes of your recurring sadness. You don’t have to suffer, and you don’t deserve to always feel down. Your reality can be much better and doesn’t have to ruin all of the good, fun things in your life. :hugs:
Thank you so much, that’s some really great advice, and some stuff I needed to hear. I have talked to a therapist but not in a long time… definitely gonna start going back. Thank you so so so much
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]