IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Deleted User 68128
Im stuck little, its been ages and me getting scared.
My other regression age is 15, she usually comes out once a week or in emergencies to look after me, but she not coming lately and me all alone and me can only do some things.
Daddies can help littles be little, me wondering if there a way to make her come out? :pinkh:
I would certainly feel scared if I was stuck feeling like a child when I didn’t want to feel that way any more. I’m really sorry you feel that way.

Please understand nobody can make you express your personality any particular way. While Caregivers may encourage a person to feel more comfortable expressing their regressive interests and desires more openly they cannot make a person become a Little or express themselves in a way they don’t want. Caregivers don’t make Littles little.

It really sounds like you may be actually experiencing a mental disorder. Multiple personalities is not the same as being a Little, even though that disorder often has child alters. Those child alters are not references of being in littlespace or regressed though, and do not truly identify as Littles. For example, a Little cannot become “stuck” in a regressed state because it isn’t a mental disorder, defect, or impairment. A Little never loses or forgets their maturity, knowledge, or capabilities as a functional adult.

So, please find a licensed therapist to help you. We want you to be well. Nobody but a person with a degree in psychology can help you with this sort of ailment. There is good, solid help out there and you deserve to get well so please give a call to your local mental health facility to get you set up with a professional. :hugs:
By Deleted User 68128
Thank you for replying :pinkh:

Im bit confused
Me been diagnosed with age regression (trauma related)
They told me it good and no problem if me can have positive safe experiences when regressed (little) as it can be good for healing

But yes me feel like me stuck in regression or staying way longer than usual an me not sure why this happen recently

Thank you for your advice too, me reached out to speak to grown ups who can help :hugs:
By Motherly
They who? This doesn’t make sense to me. I’m really concerned you’re not getting the medical care you need.

If someone you believe to be a doctor or a licensed therapist is telling you this a recognized diagnosis for healthy adults I strongly encourage you to ask them to show you where this is documented as such in science and medical journals as well as clinically studied. You will also want to know where they’ve gotten their degree or licensing to practice.

I know that there is no medical diagnosis for “age regression” in adults that any licensed medical official would deem as psychologically healthy. The only medical condition that involves an adult regressing to a true childlike state is a mental health disorder that requires treatment and long-term care. Aside from that, at best a doctor would probably view “regression” in adults as avoidance, but generally it’s seen as pseudoscience with absolutely no medical backing of being a viable treatment for anything. No licensed mental health treatment involves “coping” by “regression” though. None. All clinical studies for “regression therapy” provided no evidence of efficacy. I’ve looked for studies myself, and I can attest there is no medical or psychological diagnosis of adult “age regression”, regardless of a trauma experience or history, that any professional would promote as positive.

I think there may be a misunderstanding too. When we talk about regression and littlespace here we’re not suggesting it’s an impairment or disordered thinking at all. We aren’t suggesting an adult no longer can function or loses skills, knowledge, or capabilities when feeling this way. We’re saying that there is a group of people who by personality are drawn to interests, attitudes, and responses others view as childlike or immatured. These individuals are fully functional adults though and their personality trait does not prohibit them from leading typical, socially acceptable and expected lives. It’s similar to saying someone naturally has a bubbly, upbeat, and positive personality or a depressed, negative, sulky personality that persists as who that person is on a base level. A person can have a youthful, imaginative, playful personality that we identify here as “being Little”.

Please, see a licensed therapist. Whoever is telling you that this is safe or good is keeping you away from truly being helped. Again, what you’ve described about being stuck feeling regressed and wanting another personality of yours to help you are indications of a serious mental disorder. Even you recognize this is not a “positive experience” at this point so it’s obvious you’ve been lied to about this “regression” being good. It is a problem. You deserve to feel well again. There really is help out there for you and you absolutely deserve it.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]