IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I'm a new little. I've been in a DD/LG relationship for 3-4 months now with my daddy Dom. Out relationship is long distance. He lives in Texas and I'm from Michigan. We haven't met in person yet, but he said he wanted to, but he hasn't mentioned it since then. Does he still want to meet in person?
We only talk on Kik and he sent me a voice message once on Instagram. I really like him, but I'm not sure if he likes me. He says he likes me and anytime I bring up how I feel ignored or unworth his time he tells me I'm worth it, and that he's jus busy with work. I understand he works a busy job, but he barley responds, or if he does it takes him hours to respond. But if I bring up how I feel like I'm not good enough or like he is ignoring me he responses with " does my baby need spankings?" Is that a normal response.

I just really need some advice. I really like my daddy, but I'm scared he doesn't like me or he doesn't care.
Emmierose1529644 wrote: 2 years ago We haven't met in person yet, but he said he wanted to, but he hasn't mentioned it since then. Does he still want to meet in person?
This is definitely distressing to think he may not be serious about meeting any more but we honestly do not know if he still wants to meet you. This is personal to you and your relationship. You will have to have a conversation about this if you want to know. It could be helpful to say you’d like to discuss a loose plan on arranging a meeting in the future without focusing on the fantasy of “what will happen” or “what will it be like.” Those discussions are fun too but if you’re wanting to judge if this person is seriously interested in meeting you and not just daydreaming about how fun it’d be you’ll have to have serious conversations about the meeting plans.

Emmierose1529644 wrote: 2 years ago We only talk on Kik and he sent me a voice message once on Instagram. I really like him, but I'm not sure if he likes me.
You will have to ask him. If you’re in a relationship with him it definitely should involve emotional investment from both if you. It isn’t normal to not know if your partner likes you. This makes it sound like you may not know him well and both should try to invest more in prioritizing your relationship and partner.

This may mean you will need to have more voice chats or times dedicated to chatting with each other. This could mean friending each other on multiple social media accounts that aren’t centered around roleplay. This may mean you exchange phone numbers, do gift exchanges with one another, or pick up a light hobby you two can do at the same time (like a game). Relationships should grow, develop, change, and mature over time.

Emmierose1529644 wrote: 2 years ago He says he likes me and anytime I bring up how I feel ignored or unworth his time he tells me I'm worth it, and that he's jus busy with work. I understand he works a busy job, but he barley responds, or if he does it takes him hours to respond.
You will have to bring up communication needs and expectations as well as coming forward about feeling he isn’t expressing his interest in the romance with you as clearly as he may think he is with his responses. Maybe you two could plan dedicated time to each other or virtual “dates” of sorts.

Also, if you’re using a lot of babytalk/littlespeak then it may be time to stop doing that all of the time and only reserve that when you’re not being as serious, playful, or roleplaying. It doesn’t typically come across as “real talk” and is easily misunderstood as roleplay.

Emmierose1529644 wrote: 2 years ago But if I bring up how I feel like I'm not good enough or like he is ignoring me he responses with " does my baby need spankings?" Is that a normal response.
It’s very possible that the way you’re expressing your desire for romance isn’t being understood the way you want it to be taken or that he thinks you two are just roleplaying and that’s all your “relationship” is about. So, his response very well may be “normal”. We don’t know anything about how your relationship has come to be or developed. You’ll have to talk with him about his this type of response is not fulfilling to you and isn’t communicating his interest in your relationship together well to you. You’ll have to use different words or methods to make yourself clearer so he can understand you’re being serious, not playful. It could be helpful to not use babytalk/littlespeak or to clearly say “this isn’t about me wanting to RP, I really just want to know you deeper and spend more time talking to you about life. I feel like we’ve slowed down too early on bonding and I want to fix that by casually chatting more with you.”

Emmierose1529644 wrote: 2 years ago I just really need some advice. I really like my daddy, but I'm scared he doesn't like me or he doesn't care.
You will have to talk with him. There’s no way around that. Like I’ve said, it really isn’t normal to not know if your partner likes you. That doesn’t mean you’ve done anything wrong but is a strong indicator that you two have a lot more to work on together.

It sounds like you two have to improve your communication first. That should become a priority. Try to open that topic up and let him know you’re wanting to work on feeling your relationship to bring you closer but that you need him to work on it with you.

Keep in mind that it’s really important to know some basic things about your partner’s interest, knowledge, and involvement in CGL, preferably before establishing a commitment, and that CGL shouldn’t be your only shared interest. Just like you’re much more than your Little expressions, he’s much more than just a Caregiver. Try to open up to talking about more than just you regressing and him being a Daddy, and show him that you’re interested in all of him so that you two can really, truly bond and not just RP or fantasize. I’m sure with some more effort in making your thoughts and feelings understood better you’ll get this all worked out.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]