IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hello! I'm new to the website, but I joined bc I wanted to ask questions... I'm a little myself but I can't exactly speak for all littles so I was wondering abt general little stuff. My CG said that one of my littlespace friends was explaining adult art during littlespace and got enough details down for my little to draw something resembling it (albeit super rough and doesn't actually look like it) I was wondering if maybe they were faking it? My little has never done anything like that so I can't say if it's normal or not. They have also asked CG's about bad words that weren't even said in conversation (my CG told me all this since my littlespace memory gets fuzzy.). I don't know what to make of it, but they are my only little friend and I don't want to accuse them of anything.
Kubbie wrote: 2 years ago Hello! I'm new to the website, but I joined bc I wanted to ask questions... I'm a little myself but I can't exactly speak for all littles so I was wondering abt general little stuff. My CG said that one of my littlespace friends was explaining adult art during littlespace and got enough details down for my little to draw something resembling it (albeit super rough and doesn't actually look like it) I was wondering if maybe they were faking it?
Faking what?

Littlespace / regression is like a mood. It does not wash away a person’s knowledge, skills, or capabilities. It does not transform them into being another person or another age. A little should not feel like their littlespace is of another personality that is separate from their “normal” personality.

Plenty of littles engage in physically intimate conversation or activity while feeling little, in littlespace, and regressed. Experiencing the feeling of youth does not take away the desire for intimacy.

I’m going to assume the person is an average adult living in a first world country. Assuming that, they’ve probably seen first-hand or heard adult art described before. The same applies to language—if they typically know a word outside of being regressed then they still know the word while being regressed. So, even while regressed they haven’t truly forgotten what it is. But acting naive is something most littles enjoy doing to help further their RP and feelings of being cared about like a child.

Side note just in case it needs to be said: Personality disorders that cause personality separations (“multiple personality disorder” or “disassociative identity disorder”) is not littlespace. Those are psychological disorders. If you’re experiencing something like that then please seek a licensed therapist for treatment.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]