IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hello, I am looking for some advice. I have a a chat group and I have a person that is 16 and they told me how they are a little and go to the little space. My concern is how they chose another person in the group to be their big. He is 18. The Little has said several times how they shouldn't even have a a chat site or anything because their parents don't allow it. I don't want to be dismissive of them but also think I need to alert the parents? I am so confused and need advice.
By Deleted User 62376
The general rule here, and on other sites I've been to is that anyone under 18 is removed from the group as they are still considered a minor.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]