IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hello,

I'm still very new to being a little (took a long time to identify and accept that part of myself), and was just wondering on others thoughts on a daddy/mummy dom calling their little daughter? Or saying they are looking for a daughter?

Personally, it makes me uncomfortable and I guess I just want someone else's opinion on this.
By Deleted User 66578
Hi there, and welcome. First off, it is not daddy/mommy DOM as they do not DOMINATE you (not necessarily), they CARE for you. Everything you wrote is fixable, when you find your mommy/daddy, then speak with him/her about what to call you. And certainly, I would be shocked if someone proposed calling you "daughter", it is a rough word, I guess "princess", "pumpkin", "sweet pea" are much more common, but again, when you find a dom, speak with him/her, it is very important to be comfortable completely in these kinds of relationships! Good luck!
Thank you! I'm still learning and used dom as, that would be more the type of relationship I would want.

I know it isn't always the case and that each CGL relationship differs =)

I know what my preference is on what to be called. Just really freaked me out and made me uncomfortable at them using daughter, and then when I said it made me uncomfortable, to be questioned like "But you're looking for a daddy dom, aren't you?"
By Deleted User 66578
Simple, tell them you don't like being called daughter. If he doesn't oblige, how can you trust him with managing your littlespace?

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]