IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Deleted User 66578
Dear friends, I am here to learn all about littles and caregivers. I have some questions, so feel free to answer, I would greatly appreciate answers:

1. Is it possible that a little has a spanking adult interest? If so, how do you punish him/her? By using different tools (cane, paddle for example) or by greatly increased number of strokes? What are your experiences?

2. Is it possible that (in lesbian CGL relationship) a little takes often action, i.e. starts kissing her mommy everywhere, passionately,... instead of just receiving them (little becoming a "giver" in the relationship). If this happens, what does mommy do? At least try to make her little girl use please and to beg for kisses?

3. Is it possible that sometimes a CG lets little dominate them instead of vice versa? Like complying to everything little has to say in bed? This can go as wild as a little spanking the CG, or making his/her CG her personal waiter.

4. What even drives you to be a caregiver? Does the little ever annoy you? At least a little.... I mean even when people have babies, they are at times annoyed by screams in the middle of the night... I mean what drives you to continue into relationship of, I do not know, five years of changing dirty diapers?

Thanks and sorry for long post....
By Motherly
FireGrandmaster wrote: 2 years ago 1. Is it possible that a little has a spanking adult interest?
Sure. Littles are people too and could be interested in various forms of BeDeeSeM or other adult interests. This is something individual and personal that should be discussed one-on-one rather than assuming all Littles = ____ or all Littles that X also like Y.

Beyond that, CGL is not a form of BeDeeSeM. BeDeeSeM is physically intimate-based interests and scenes while CGL are defined personalities and romance. If you’re looking for BeDeeSeM advice or ideas specifically then you should seek out that community as well. It’s okay to be a member of both, but you’ll have to keep in mind that everyone isn’t this way.

FireGrandmaster wrote: 2 years ago 2. Is it possible that (in lesbian CGL relationship) a little takes often action, i.e. starts kissing her mommy everywhere, passionately,... instead of just receiving them (little becoming a "giver" in the relationship). If this happens, what does mommy do? At least try to make her little girl use please and to beg for kisses?
Sure. Again, Littles are people too, and, again, Littles are not necessarily involved in BeDeeSeM, dominance and submission, or power play scenes. You would need to discuss this on an individual basis prior to agreeing to a relationship with a person, regardless if they identify as a regressor or otherwise.

As a Mommy, I welcome affection from my Littles whenever they feel the desire to do so. I wouldn’t make them beg, we’re not involved in BeDeeSeM and that seems bizarre to me that a mother would make her child beg to show her affections. I don’t seek to feel powerful in comparison to my partner, especially when they’re feeling more childlike.

FireGrandmaster wrote: 2 years ago3. Is it possible that sometimes a CG lets little dominate them instead of vice versa?
I’m sorry but I think you have some things really mixed up.

Littles are not necessarily submissive or submissive.

Littles aren’t necessarily involved in BeDeeSeM.

CGL and BeDeeSeM are different communities. Some members of one community are also involved in the other community. These people are still individuals though.

That being said, I don’t see why a Little couldn’t be involved in domination. They’re people just like anyone else but tend to express themselves in less mature manners. Their little personality trait does not really hinder them.

Please, discuss such desires with a potential partner prior to engaging with them further. Then you’ll know if that person is interested in it.

FireGrandmaster wrote: 2 years ago 4. What even drives you to be a caregiver? Does the little ever annoy you?
First, you’ll need to understand what a Caregiver is. A regression Caregiver is an individual who generally feels comfortable with expectations of adulthood, has the desire to "take care of" their romantic partner(s) more than typically expected, and often presents as naturally parental by personality regardless of age or experience as a parent. This desire to “take care of” stems from feelings of attraction and romance on some levels.

Next, read through these:

What does a Little offer to a Caregiver?

What does a Caregiver gain from being partnered to a Little?

And, sure, sometimes I can get irritated with my Littles and have to say, “Not right now,” especially when I’m already under a lot of stress. We’re in a relationship together so it’s bound to happen every now and again. We talk about things and that’s what makes everything work out. Communicate with each other as people instead of assuming roles!

Also, you may want to read more about Caregiver burnout because it’s very real and happens.

There is also a site for Caregivers too if you’re interested. It’s called CaregiverWay.

Enjoy your path of discovery :hugs:
By Deleted User 66578
Dear Motherly, these answers are just what I was looking for! Sorry if the questions were rude or sth... Basically I am here to learn, I do not want right now to engage into any kind of such relationships (until I have learnt sth). So, what are you saying is kinda entire new horizon for me, I thought a little feels dominated by her CG, and you told me that well, surely, in some cases that might be so. BeDeeSeM when done right can be all about caring for other people's need. That is where (real) BeDeeSeM is close to these CGL relationship. A spanking does not need to be physically intimate, nor does any BeDeeSeM. What you see in videos is rarely what happens in reality. BeDeeSeM videos need to sell themselves and people cheat a loooot (using weapons that deal zero damage, covering parts of bodies like they have been just whipped and crying while actually that body part is not touched (fake tears), double skin (wearing additional layer of skin like material to prevent any damage taken (it is like you got spanked over a fat blankie, you wouldn't feel anything)). I saw many people claiming they only need someone to take care of them here, they are completely asexual. Thanks once again!
By Deleted User 66578
OK, here are my own answers after reading, exploring, meeting and talking with actual littles :
1. Is it possible that a little has a spanking adult interest? If so, how do you punish him/her? By using different tools (cane, paddle for example) or by greatly increased number of strokes? What are your experiences?

Answer: Yes, there are full blown person who enjoys something that appears to be painful, tedious, or humiliating littles who can endure the hell of a hard impact play scenes. I even communicated with one of them.

2. Is it possible that (in lesbian CGL relationship) a little takes often action, i.e. starts kissing her mommy everywhere, passionately,... instead of just receiving them (little becoming a "giver" in the relationship). If this happens, what does mommy do? At least try to make her little girl use please and to beg for kisses?

Answer: why not? what is preventing her? She is adult to begin with... Mommy can allow her baby to kiss her or to make her baby beg for it... depends on the type of relationship

3. Is it possible that sometimes a CG lets little dominate them instead of vice versa? Like complying to everything little has to say in bed? This can go as wild as a little spanking the CG, or making his/her CG her personal waiter.

Answer: No one needs to dominate anyone else. Sure, there are MDLG, DDLG, DDLB, MDLB relationships, but CGL is MUCH more then that.

4. What even drives you to be a caregiver? Does the little ever annoy you? At least a little.... I mean even when people have babies, they are at times annoyed by screams in the middle of the night... I mean what drives you to continue into relationship of, I do not know, five years of changing dirty diapers?

Answer: Wanting to be a parental figure is a built in drive in every one of us. There are people with that drive being more explicit then the rest. Those are CG's. And yeah, like Motherly said, there is a thing called burn out.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]