IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I'm a closeted little that lives with my dad step mom and step sister and I want stuff for when I'm little but I cant buy my own little stuff the only stuff I have for when I regress is from my ex cg the stuff includes two pacis, some hello kitty temporary tattoos, and stuffies. I have an excuse for the stuffies saying that I'm collecting them and its believable apparently. my family isn't snoopy but whenever I buy something they need to see what it is because "if its in my house I need to now what it is" or whatever my dad said that one time but anyone who knows a why to sneak stuff for regression into my house please tell me. Thank you :heart:
It sounds like you’ve tried to talk to this with them before and they made it clear that they will continue going through your belongings. The hard truth is taking the risk to sneak in trinket items that you don’t even need is not a safe idea. If these other adults, regardless of relation to you, do not respect you enough to trust you aren’t bringing damaging or illegal items into your shared living space then you shouldn’t risk them further disrespecting you by doing something more extreme, such as throwing away your belongings, cutting you off of financial assistance, removing your access to things like phone or internet, kicking you out of the household, or potentially even physically lashing out at you. People who are forcing themselves into positions of authority, such as the case in a dictatorship, often react compulsively or in extremes when their authority is threatened.

I can only suggest you seek to find your own living space, such as an apartment. Invading your packages and bags to go through your personal belongings is not something other adults have the legal authority to do without your explicit consent. A landlord cannot legally dictate the personal belongings you’re allowed to bring into your living space unless the item is potentially damaging to the property in some way or is illegal. It is illegal to open other people’s mail, including packages. I really doubt you have the means to hire an attorney and take them to court over it so it’s just time to move.

It would be best at this point to pick up a job (or a second job or ask your college about any work-study program they may offer) and begin stashing away as much as you can, but even just $20 can quickly add up, per paycheck to cover the deposit for a small apartment. You might look for an “efficiency” apartment first because, while they’re usually quite small, they tend to be the cheapest and most readily available.

If you’re disabled then speak with your case worker and express your desires to move out of your parents’ home. You may need to very firm and adamant that this is what you want. There are assisted living apartments that you may qualify for, and you likely qualify for multiple programs that assist the disabled. Your case worker will know how to get these forms for you and can help you fill them out.

If you don’t want to follow “house rules” then it’s time to relocate and that’s just that. This is your sign that it’s time to spread your wings and leave the nest.
Hey! There are tons and tons of Etsy shops that sell secret things for littles. another great idea is to invest in a stuffed animal with either a twist off head with a pouch inside (kinda scary, I know) or a zipper or velcro in the back. I know this seller who sells pacis INSIDE custom hairbrushes! Others will sell them within sewed up stuffed animals! They're amazing! It takes some looking and searching but you'll find something!

If not, just invest in coloring books and crayons! Listen to music that makes you feel small. Stuffed animals don't have an age limit either!
maybe try to get some stuff that both adults AND littles can use! adult coloring books, reusable water bottle that you could even add stickers to, stuffed animals (for all ages, in my opinion<3), maybe some games or puzzles? i'm not sure of your financial situation but having a fun game like animal crossing where i can be a babyish as i want was a huge help living with my parents ~

another idea - again, not sure of your entire situation - would be to have a few things at a trusted friend's house, or even to buy something as a "gift" :-3 wishing you the best, hang in there!!!
....." a stuffed animal with either a twist off head with a pouch inside (kinda scary, I know) or a zipper or velcro in the back."

If it were me, and I have trust issues, I wouldn't leave anything like that outside of my custody.
I had a landlord go through everything that wasn't locked up. And a lock box would only make them even more determined to see what is in it.

I agree with other posters, the OP needs their own safe space. Maybe a small storage rental? Maybe a trusted friend? Hard to say, but you can't control what people will do and usually what you most want them Not to do is what they do.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]