IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
My god I ain't know how to even write this question in the title so I hope it makes sense. I was browsing the educational forums thing and went to the Little Dynamics and was reading about Transage and saw that transage people choose to live their mental age and I'm kinna wondering how someone can do that.

Cause I think I'm doing that now since I mentally feel 16 but I haven't really thought about living it fully? God I hope that makes sense. I don't know how to explain this question.

Just how do transage regressors (?) live their mental age instead of their biological one without seeming lazy? Especially when they're an adult.
Usually it’s enabled in some partnership, where the partner(s) take on the household costs in full. A lot of Littles also refer to this as being “24/7”.

I only really know of Stefonknee Wolscht that’s truly attempted this type of lifestyle:

Though, Stefonknee still drives a car, drinks coffee daily, and engages in physically intimate activity. So, while she may want to claim she truly lives as a child…she doesn’t, really. The matured mind has even more needs than the matured body does.

I don’t honestly believe it’s healthy, satisfying, or entirely attainable. The mind cannot erase memory and learned skills, behaviors, knowledge, of social cues on will just because you want it to happen. I also believe that working a job is much more rewarding and meaningful for Littles, as it gives them a clear reward system and healthy structure. So, maybe it’s fun to go on a mental vacation for a while but at some point your mind needs more and you’d be better off changing your view of “adult” activities and responsibilities rather than trying to cut them all out if your life. The fantasy of it is just that—fantasy.
Ooooh okay. That makes sense. I think I know whatcha mean by uhmm, changing the view of adult responsibilities. Like a kinna reward system for adulting and stuff. And transaging being called a 24/7 thing kinna also makes sense in a way cause, I can't really turn it off but I'm still an aware adult, ya know? And then like I can kinna just do that by making personas if I really wanna. Thanks for the information. ^^
Don't fully take the word of people who claim that they fully live out their lives as X role. Odds are, since they must tell their story to others, that they're not being fully honest, that they're leaving out details that would otherwise contradict their statements, or that they're just glamorizing what they are for personal pride in making others envious.

A person that identifies as a Little always manifests in varying degrees their personality, even in scenarios where it is less obvious. For example, we love our work so much because we've always loved doing schoolwork, excelling in school and learning. It's part of our Little personality, it's just part of our personality. It's who we are.

Also,
Desphiria wrote:And then like I can kinna just do that by making personas if I really wanna.
We're not a community of characters, roleplay or personas. You could make as many characters as you wish, but that is neither a goal of Regression neither an indication of being a Little. Anybody can pretend to be any age.
How much time you spend in little space depends on your partner and living situation.

Most of us have to adult and go to work or be bigger than we like and do chores around the house etc :tears:

If you don’t have to work or manage bills and keep house then you may be able to be little most of the time but there are always situations where we need to adult which sucks
Oh, I know this place has nothing to do with Sonas and Littles aren't that. That's not what I meant. Sorry. I didn't know how to explain mah words. And yeah I can see that. Needing to adult anyway and stuff. Hmmm, okay. Thanks guys
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]