Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, diaperfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I myself do because my biological father used to visit then the visits just stopped completely (I was hoping every day he’ll visit again then I started feeling hatred towards him in my early teens due to my maternal grandmother telling me bad things about him I felt hatred until I was informed of his death when I was 15/ almost 16 (died on April 1, 2017 but I was told before I went to get my picture taken for sophomore year)). Honestly the hatred was a mask(his death helped me realize that I loved him dearly).
Yeah. Mine stem from a lot of online relationships that just didn't work out. They weren't real. They were all RP but I had real feelings for those people. Now I'm hella jaded. Or closed off. One of those two. Sooo, I don't really bother getting close to anyone anymore cause if I were in a relationship I don't think it would last long.
I worry about abandonment all the time, it is almost ingrained in my being. I constantly worry that I will be left by everyone, family, friends and partners. I think for me it has a lot to do with my depression and anxiety... I just don't feel like I'm good enough for anyone for anything. I need lots of reassurances from those in my life that they actually enjoy being around me. :hugs:

I never tried being a little consciously... Y[…]

Oh my gosh you guys, I love those ideas! Hmmm my f[…]

What is your favorite stuffy's name? Pastel What t[…]

I worry about abandonment all the time, it is almo[…]