IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Lately I've been struggling with my Little identity. Lately I've been feeling like maybe I don't actually belong in the DD/LG community anymore. I can't even tell if my Littlespace is Agere or not anymore and it's very very frustrating. It feels like I don't know who I am anymore and it's driving me crazy. Everyone keeps telling me only I know but I don't even think I know my own dynamic anymore. Can you guys help me? Or give some advice or something?

I know for sure I'm a Liddle and I used to think that maybe my Littlespace was Ageplay but it started to feel further and further away from that. I dunno if it's Age regression cause I've never really experienced that before.

You see lemme explain, when I'm with my friends and I feel safe I kind of slip into my Little side. I've done that in a BeDeeSeM forum multiple times and they doubted my bio age even after I showed them a picture of my ID. I can't turn that part of me off but I can kind of hide it I guess.

Lately I've been on Tumblr and I found this weird term called Age Dreaming but I don't think that's what it is either and it's just made me feel even more lost than I already am.

How do I know if my Littlespace is Age regression or not? Have you guys ever felt like this before? What am I? How do I even figure that out now?
It sounds like you’ve gotten a lot of non-terms mixed up with what actually does exist. I understand though. There are a lot of misunderstandings going around, and a lot of made-up things in effort to unnecessarily separate the community in ways that honestly don’t even make any solid sense.

Please understand that here we believe:

• “Littlespace” means age regression in some sense. It’s just another term for regression.
  • “Littles” are age regressors. Little is just another term for regressor.
  • “Liddles” are age regressors that regress to both little kid and pre-teen age-ranges. Their regression most often fluctuates between a 5-12 age-range.
  • “Regression” happens at different levels throughout the day, sometimes being more immersive or noticeable than other times. Sometimes it happens in such small ways where the Little may not even be aware of it. It isn’t just 100% or nothing.
  • “Ageplay” is the act of intentionally roleplaying as an age you aren’t. For many Littles this is basically intentional regression in some sense.
  • CGL partnerships, Age Regression, Littles, Middles, Caregivers, Adult Babies, and other identities that fall into our community are not inherently related to BeDeeSeM.
    • CGL community members may individually also perform acts of or experience BeDeeSeM in it's various forms.
    • A member of the CGL community can also be a member of the BeDeeSeM community. A member of the CGL community is not always a member of the BeDeeSeM community.
I think it’s time to take a deep breath and spend some time reading to educate yourself. I think if you understood what these terms you’re using actually mean then you’ll understand yourself better too. Take your time and embrace your personality, regardless labels, too.

We have a list of general terms here:

https://www.littlespaceonline.com/app.php/page/info

We have a section that breaks down identities, like what a “Little” versus a “Liddle” is here:

https://www.littlespaceonline.com/app.php/page/littles

Facts about all of this are located here:

Annnd any other educational material we officially have right now is here:

Buuut you can also go through my replies to read more about some specific subjects in the community:

https://www.littlespaceonline.com/search.php?author_id=2&sr=posts

Best of luck on your path :hugs:
Welcome!

11-16 sounds like you fit right into the Middle range.

admin wrote:We have a section that breaks down identities, like what a “Little” versus a “Liddle” is here:

That article states:
Middle: (less commonly referred to as an adult tween)

People who identify as middles find that they have interests more developed than basic cartoons. They may be more interested in classic video games, cartoons with more developed plots and characters, dolls and action figures, going on pretend adventures, take on more extensive forms of crafting or hobbying. They're likely still too young to be within "dating age" but may enjoy the notion of having crushes, including for celebrities and music groups. Middles often have more independence than a person identifying as a little, but do prefer the support of a Caregiver as they seek personal acceptance.
  • Middles primarily identify as an age-range between ten and thirteen. (mentally 10 years to 13 years old)
We hope that you get some answers! :bheart: :pheart: :pinkh:
Desphiria wrote: 2 years ago Uhm btw since my little age is 11-16 what would that be? The terms I'm reading are all younger ages or like a bit olderish?
You’d probably refer to yourself as a Middle or an Adult Teen. These terms were developed to reflect a comparison to real, biological age brackets and expectations of those. Most regressors go with identifying as whichever term fits most of their regressive interests and expressions. It just makes more sense. Like a 4 year old who can read at a 3rd grade level, they’re still 4.

Do try to keep in mind that you’ll always have interests that fall out of your typical age-range because you have matured and experienced more than these ages have. There’s nothing wrong with that.

:hugs:
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]