IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Diaperbabykent wrote: 3 years ago ...and how to treat me when I regress...
Your mother?

The woman who already spent decades of her life to raise you into adulthood?

:shook:

You don’t.

You don’t involve your parents. You don’t pressure or try to convince your parents into treating you as a perpetual child. You don’t regress to your family members.

How incredibly, incredibly selfish to even think that pressuring your mother into being your caregiver could be even remotely acceptable.

Gah, have some respect for her and be glad she took care of you enough to have raised you. Let her enjoy the pride of seeing her child as a grown, fully functional adult.
Regardless of whatever has disabled you, being an adult baby/little/regressor is not a mental impairment, disorder, or disability. You wanting to be a baby again is not a part of your medical need.

Littles don’t need Caregivers to be little, feel little, or be happy with their regression. You certainly don’t need your mother to participate or treat you as a child.

It is not your mother’s duty to entertain your regression. You should have no expectations of her doing that. You shouldn’t be regressing to her. Just... NO.

How wrong and selfish of you to put this onto her.
Diaperbabykent wrote: Well due to my medical issues she is still my legal guardian and I have told her about me being an adult baby but she just don't quite get how I want to be treated when I regress
So basically she's forced to take care of you, but you want her to do more for you? That's very ungrateful and disrespectful. Whether she's happy or not caring for you as it is, you should at the very least take care of your own wants as much as you can without binding her more to you.

We can understand that you're in the position of being taken care of, so you may think that your relationship with your mom can naturally be more. But there are limits. Your mom already raised you, already did her best to provide for you, and is still on the job of doing so in some ways. Adding more is unacceptable.

Besides, whether you wish to believe it or not, there are romantic interests involved in ALL CG/L dynamics. Do you really wish to become romantic with your mom? Do you really think that’s appropriate?

You really should seek therapy. Don't go around asking strangers on the internet to spoon-feed you answers to fuel your fantasies and rope your mom into participating. Talk to your therapist. Get some help for yourself.

You owe it to your mom to secure your own future. If you wish to enjoy regression with another person, then seek out a partner that's compatible with you in that regard. Don't go and ask your mom and abuse her motherly love like that. Show her some gratitude. Don’t take advantage of her by trying to convince her that you need this or that she should do this. You don’t need it and she shouldn’t be involved.

It's fine if you want to be open about who you are and what you feel by telling them, but the line is drawn when you expect others to basically make you feel who you are. If you're an Adult Baby, you don't need your mom to make you feel like one. That's entirely up to you.

Be kind to your mom and those around you that care about you. We are sure they love you and you love them. Take care of them to the best of your ability and capability, as they would care for you. Taking advantage of someone’s kindness to you is abusive in this case. Remember that.

Please be safe. :bheart: :pheart: :pinkh:
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]