IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Some friends and i have planned a mini vacation next month. I am really excited because we are not taking our husbands or our kids with us. I am extremely nervous because since i have accepted that i am a Little and i am not gonna fight who i am anymore i have not went a single day without at least some little time. Also my binky has become a huge part of my daily life and helps keep my anxiety under control. None of my friends or family know im little, only my husband knows. I honestly dont know how they will react. They are usually pretty accepting but idk if they will be about this so idk if i want to tell them or not.
So basically i cant figure out if i should risk telling them and haveing a very awkward weekend or not tell them and probably end up being stressed cause i cant be 100% me. And im also not sure if i can go the whole weekend big.
Vedia wrote: 3 years agoI am extremely nervous because since i have accepted that i am a Little and i am not gonna fight who i am anymore i have not went a single day without at least some little time. Also my binky has become a huge part of my daily life and helps keep my anxiety under control.
I’m really sorry that you feel nervous. I have a lot of anxiety myself and understand how overwhelming it can feel. Have you spoken to a therapist about finding some helpful ways of managing these times yet?

Do keep in mind that being yourself doesn’t mean there are no manners or social rules of etiquette involved. Being a little and expressing your varying levels of regression should absolutely be kept at appropriate levels for your surroundings. You’ve done that for years and should continue to be reasonable instead of cornering a group of your adult friends to walk around with a regressed adult during their vacation time too.

So, even if you do choose to tell them then it shouldn’t become a free-for-all situation with no more rules or manners. Even if they accept you it isn’t an invitation to regress to them or make them feel that you’re another responsibility they should take on when you’re around.

I would suggest figuring out a few low-key ways you can feel a little bit little here and there without it being full blown or forcing it onto others, regardless if they’re your friends, acquaintances, or whoever else. You can still be silly and have a good time without fully regressing.

Sleeping with a cuddly stuffed animal at night may still be appropriate, as may even using a pacifier once lights are out. Choosing childish foods at times, being a little extra playful in personality when communicating, and dressing in certain clothing that is still appropriate but perhaps “special” colors or cuts that make you feel youthful all could be implemented. You may also want to sneak away to talk with your husband privately so that you can express a little bit more freely to him. You just don’t need to be heavily regressed at all times though.

My partners dress in pastel most of the time, even while in public. They’ve taken a favorite stuffed animal to sleep with at friends’ homes. They’re naturally pretty goofy, telling silly jokes often and making fun of themselves from time to time, even when meeting new people. They wear plastic-backed diapers 24/7 under their clothing, and even change themselves in places like public restroom stalls at work. Still, they reserve their heavier, deeper regression, babbling, and toddling around more for home time. You, too, can find small ways to let your little personality bleed through without going from 0 to 100 on everyone.

I don’t suggest you corner your friends into entertaining your regression when they’re also looking to relax and hang out with their adult friends. If you tell them then be causal about it, and continue being the friend they’ve grown to know. After all, if you can’t manage to be reasonably grownup by yourself during this mini vacation then why are you even trying to do something only grownups can do? :-?:

Enjoy your vacation! :hugs:

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]