IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
A little background before I ask my questions:
Over the years I've felt my inner little wanting to come to the surface. I've a relation for 8 years and 2 step kids at the age of 9 who come here each weekend and half of the holidays. My partner doesn't have anything with Littles and all involved. We have tried it 2 times (1 time for 2 weeks or so) Before he moved in with the kids I had one guest room that also served as a little room.
Now the kids have to stay at home again (Netherlands) they will be here from Sunday evening till Thursday evening and they get online schooling each morning till 12am.
My partner and I are Poli and at the moment I've a Dom (6000km away) We came together for the BeDeeSeM part but a week ago I confessed about my Little side and he actually has experience with Littles so that was all fine and he gives me the chance to explore it more.
My partner works full time and I'm a stay at home (step) mom.
Of course the step kids don't know anything about this all an we like to keep it that way.

Question part:
Are there any Littles that are parents in daily life?
How do you find room for your Little side to exist?

Are there any Littles that are afraid to regress as they are afraid they will avoid responsibilities?
Or where you afraid but have you find a healthy way to make room for Little space without avoiding important daily things? (groceries, house chores, raising the kids etc)

Thank you all for your time.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]