IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By Deleted User 62376
So I'm a bit curious what is you guys' typical diet?

I'm a little and lets just say that when it comes to my diet I'm like an unsupervised child... which I guess I am as I have no caregiver. Anyway my major food groups for the past 3 weeks have primarily been cookies, candy, chips, pizza and kraft mac n cheese, and when I say primarily I mean almost exclusively. Before 3 weeks ago wasn't much better. I kinda miss fruits and veggies...
By tbaabaa
I would add a vanilla ensure / boost / protein drink to your diet. Drink it from a bottle. I would be the closest to a formula and somewhat healthy
By rukiduki
I usually have pre-cut veggies and fruit and put them in boxes in the fridge. That way when I'm feeling too little to actually make anything I just have the fruit and veggies. It's also good because I end up at least having a bit of veggies too. Snacks like pizza and mac&cheese arent that bad when you're little and you're not having too much of it. Enjoy whatever when you're feeling little :nodyes:
By Deleted User 62376
Those are both really good ideas...

I've been really stressed out lately and that makes me more little I think and makes things hard for me. I used to have fresh veggies and fruit to grab and go all the time. I did order myself a daily multivitamin to help make sure I get the nutrients I'm supposed to even on days that I feel too little to make or even eat right.

I have been missing fruits and veggies and I finally broke down and made myself a veggie soup that I greatly enjoy.
By Littleboycol
My diet is breakfast a bottle of formula with baby cereal or toast
A bottle about 11 am work depending
2 pm lunch sandwich cut up baby crisps with a bottle work depending
5 pm a bottle of juice
8Pm dinner adult food or baby food depending on where I am
10 pm night time bottle
A bottle of juice by my bed in case I get up
I love the idea of having pre cut fruits and veggies around! I'll have to try that out!

My diet consists of lots of veggies, I tend to base my meals off of what veggies and proteins I have.

As a little, I love to add oat porridge with berries, matcha lattes with soymilk, applesauce, homemade bento, and vegan tofu pudding!

I also have a separated plate and a lunch bag that help inspire little me haha. :pinkh:
By karu
If anything, my roommate is more into little foods than I am, and she's definitely not little. When we order pizza, I like artful, seasonal combos (like corn, chili peppers, onions, feta, flavored oils) while she only wants plain cheese or pepperoni. It's definitely a weird feeling to have more "adult" food preferences than her!

But all my favorite foods are pretty kid-friendly: burgers, pizza, tacos, pasta. I have a lot of fun riding my bike to the farmer's market or trying out new recipes, but there's definitely foods I just do NOT like and won't touch, like mushrooms, eggs and fish. But my breakfasts and snacks tend to be pre-made or super easy, like pastries, cereal, gold fish or cheese its, pre-cut up fruits/veggies...

I also like to bake, so sometimes I end up with WAY too many cookies or brownies...oh no, I guess I have to eat them all myself :)
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]