IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
:hi:

i know what you mean, i feel like there's somehow less of us around :( i also find that it's very hard to try and look for lesbian/queer mommies without men assuming that it's "worth a shot" :-.-:

i'm still pretty new to being gay and even newer to being a little so i feel like i can't speak on the reasons why there might be so few of us and why it might be hard to find a community :(
Yeah its like pulling teeth! Well despite your new self discovery I am sure you are experiencing the same thing. Where are all the women lol it seems like men have it easier for sure with this kink
Perhaps it's the perceived view that men are stronger and must look after while women should be looked for, maybe why it's hard for little boys and mommy's to be seen in the community though slowly we might see more :>

as someone that's Non-binary and asexual little, i feel like I'm gonna have a bit of a hard time finding someone too :xp: but let's all hope for the best I suppose!
I'm definitely super curious about the demographics and stuff in the community. I know I'm personally pan, but my little side finds dudes a bit big and scurry, so I'm honestly not really interested in a daddy.

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]