IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Boi, i haven't been here in so long. This is a safe place for me, even if I'm not here much. So i like to share things I've bottled up for so long here.
Being a little brings a lot of comfort and joy to me. It has helped me cope with a lot of issues i have.
But, i've come to realize that it also comes with problems of its own. For example, in my society, due to lack of education + people's inability to accept, littles do not exist. So me being a little is invalid in its own. There is no one to confide to, no one to be open with so personally it is a hassle and a half. It's like being a child trapped with all these adults that refuses to acknowledge your existence.
As a little, though it can be fun on its own, there are times where i feel the need for someone to care for me, someone who can make me feel safe and love. Which is almost impossible for me because due to the above mentioned problem, i cannot be with someone here. As for online, there are too many people who thinks being a little is a kink rather than a lifestyle.
I am child and all they care about is nsfw pictures they want of me and when i refuse, i am the one at fault. It's just craving love and care but not being able to get it anywhere.
Sometimes i feel like maybe i should stop, but i can't. Because this who i am. But i don't feel safe ever. I sometimes wonder if it's worth living in constant fear of being judged or being harmed.
I'm sorry you feel so alone.
Your rant poked my daddy side a bit and if I could cuddle the feel bad and feel sad out of you I would.
I for one understand how little space has helped you.
I only recently learned about CGL. And I am doing lots of reading to learn more
So far I have learned that Daddy space has helped me, I didn't know it till now though.
I have some problems with depression and anxiety myself. And at times I'm nervous or uneasy I go to daddy space then I'm a big strong confident guy like some of my favorite characters from movies.
Like Rooster Cogburn in True Grit. Or captain Malcom Reynolds from firefly or Dean Winchester
And maybe I can even help someone who is feeling little and alone.
It's an unfair comparrison, I know, I don't have to be worried about being judged for walking tall through a crowded room.
Yesterday I looked for symbols that those in the CGL world would recognize and I only really found BeDeeSeM symbols that I'm not sure they fit this.
Thinking about making one and seeing what people think about it.
I have found youtube videos of littles playing or showing cuteness. Do you think caregiver type videos would help at all?
I agree that it’s very frustrating trying to deal with those who strictly correlate CGL identities to BeDeeSeM or kink scenes. It can be a struggle to educate those people too since they also often stand firm in their beliefs and refuse to open up to understanding that there is a difference. Though, I do encourage you to spread resources and truths to educate when there is the potential.

Finding a partner that identifies within the CGL community can be difficult but probably just as much of a struggle as finding a traditional partner. It takes many years for most people, regardless of identifying as being within the community, years to find someone they truly connect with on many important levels. I encourage you to link a reliable resource and then immediately block or remove people who you realize aren’t educated so that you do educate but aren’t stressed out by trying to debate.

Give yourself time between the connections you pursue that fail, and make sure you’re asking up front for their opinions, desires, and identities. Try to be your own protector by being bold and clear, standing firm in what you seek, and removing people who simply don’t qualify.

I identify as a Mommy and it took me a good decade to find someone who finally understood and aligned with me. Now, we can stand together to help filter out those who we don’t want to interact with because they hurt us by their assumptions that this is all sex-related. You, too, will find your teammate to help you connect with more, valuable friends.

The community here understands you and, so, this is always a space to come potentially meet friends. It’s safe to be involved here and to express your thoughts and feelings. Nobody here should be asking you for intimacy, NSFW photos, or twisty chat. We remove people who abuse our platform by trying to abuse other people. We don’t believe this is sex-related and our chat room stays pretty clean. You are always welcome here during your journey. You aren’t alone. :hugs:
New to being a little

Thank you I really appreciate you insight here :bh[…]

Caregivers leaving for work

I'm currently a "stay at home gf" and i […]

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]