IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By nestledinstars
Hi hey hello! :splode:

I wanna know what my little age is, but I dunno what it could be. Can anyone help me figure it out~?

'Cause like, I like cartoons, and playing with play-doh and stuff, and I do feed myself and drink outta adult stuff, mostly cause no one knows about me being a little. But I'm meeeessy about it most of the time. :tears: I also love stuffies! I'd have a whooooole colony of em if I could! I'm potty trained though, I don't have accidents or anything... uhh, uh. I dunno. I really want some barbies. You know, you could make some really neat stories with 'em.

anyway, since I don't really have little stuff, (only stuffed animals and play-doh! plus, i got some coloring pages I printed out and some crayons :D got a biiiig box of them!) it's kinda hard to decide what my actual age is?? i looooove cartoons, too. I like dragon tales, sometimes carebears... I don't get to watch a lot of kid stuff 'cause I'm never alone. (i still live with my parents, so!) but I like blues clues! Annnd. lots of disney movies. :D like frozen and tangled and brother bear and tarzan and mickey mouse cartoons and i REALLY want some glow in the dark stars on my wall! or maybe my ceiling! it'd be like looking at the stars every night. and. um. stickerssss!! :D

anyway, i dunno. I just wanna know how old i am cause no number comes to me when I think about it! thank yooooouuuuu!!
By nestledinstars
maybe!! maybe four? that's a good number. :D i think I'd go littler if i felt safer, but that's the most I go down to since I can't! (tho, i have caught myself going into baby space once or twice, i've had to pull myself out.) sometimes i gotta be older to make myself food, but then i just go right back to normal~ :pres:
By Lunawolf
I think I’m bout 5-8 when I’m little because I become very childish but not really like a young young child.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]