IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Mostly when I regress I can do basic stuff to take care of myself and I've never really felt the need to tell others about my regression. But lately I've pretty much been falling into little space involuntarily and I end up feeling really lonely and upset. I'm starting to think that I should maybe tell a friend about my regression so I have someone to talk to so I don't feel lonely during little space but I have no idea how to approach them? And I don't know how they would react. I've never really thought about it but it's times like these when I wish I had a caregiver or someone who could take care of me during little space. Does anyone have any advice to not feel so upset when I'm little?
I feel lonely in littlespace too. I have a husband but hes not a CG he doesnt want to be around my littlespace although he accepts it. Its difficult to approach people outside the community and you never know the response you'll get, it really depends on your relationship with you friends and if you think they will understand and accept it or risk them responding badly. Im too scared to try that, so my solution is trying to make more friends that are already littles. Unfortunately its pretty difficult to find them but I think it will be worth it when I do! Also would you like to be friends? :hugs:
This type of subject can be a hit or miss for certain people but if you believe in your friends or at least one of them where you know them better than you should try to approach the subject :pinkh:

Otherwise I guess is trying to make more friends in this community and if you capable you can chat here for example while you're in little space. I hate feeling lonely sovif you want we can be friends and try do that :yay: :bheart:

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]