IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I'm very new to the cgl community (it's been a few months since I accepted that I'm a little but have had very little room to really explore it in my everyday life) and I've have never been in a cgl relationship. I've recently started dating someone new and want to talk to him about being a little and whether that kind of relationship is something he would be willing to explore but I don't really know how to start the conversation. I think it may be something he'd be open to based off how he's acted in our relationship, but I'm worried that he'll find the idea of me being a little repulsive or something. I've shown him my (very few unfortunately) stuffies and I was worried he would think it was weird I had any and that I'm so attached to them but he was very sweet about it and will even mention my favorite stuffy by name sometimes. The other night he asked if he could tell me a bedtime story and spent a good 10 minutes making up a story off the top of his head for me and then added on to the story more the next night. I've been scared to let myself act littlish around him, but sometimes I kinda slip into little space and he doesn't seem at all to mind when I'm acting more little (if anything he seems to think me getting extra clingy and throwing little tantrums when I don't get enough attention is cute). Maybe I'm overthinking this, I've just never had to have this conversation with someone before and I'm a very anxious person and I'm not always good at words. Should I wait till we've been together a bit longer?
Well you've already shown him a decent but of your little side by accident and from what you said he loved what he say so I don't really think he will be against the idea as long as you take the time to explain to him what a ddlg dynamic is and that it's something that you would like to pursue with him and be open to hearing any concerns he has but also try to put those concerns at ease and let him know that you respect his feelings and hope the conversation goes well, I'm a little as well and just came out to my mommy yesterday and was super nervous about telling her but she was super supportive and excepting of it and I hope your conversation goes amazing as well like mine did
Well you've already shown him a decent but of your little side by accident and from what you said he loved what he say so I don't really think he will be against the idea as long as you take the time to explain to him what a ddlg dynamic is and that it's something that you would like to pursue with him and be open to hearing any concerns he has but also try to put those concerns at ease and let him know that you respect his feelings and hope the conversation goes well, I'm a little as well and just came out to my mommy yesterday and was super nervous about telling her but she was super supportive and excepting of it and I hope your conversation goes amazing as well like mine did
I’ve always had extremely good experiences with telling people that I’m a bit of a Mommy. I feel like most people in the community who are in fresh relationships also find acceptance from their partner, even if their partner doesn’t take on a role or “participate”. If you’re reasonable then your partner probably will be too.

It’s my opinion that it probably isn’t too soon since you’ve already displayed some of your little tendencies (and he’s embraced them). I don’t believe we have to hide ourselves as much as it feels. I also feel like it’s often better to note it somewhat early into the relationship so there is no ongoing fear of the person leaving when learning the term. After all, if being a little is a part of your personality and, essentially, who you are and this person is absolutely unwilling to at least passively accept who you are then how compatible are you really?

I’m not sure that the reveal should be done so seriously though, and I’m a firm believer that you shouldn’t suggest your partner intentionally take on a certain role or have specific interactions with you when you’re feeling regressive. (If your partner is interested without you promoting it then it can develop more naturally over time.) With that being said, I feel like a casual, playful “interruption” when you two are having a particularly good, lighthearted time by saying, “I’m a little, that’s why I’m goofy sometimes. I’m not sure if you knew the name of it. I just love to be silly!” Plan it out a bit though so you have some resources handy you could provide to him just in case he says, “Wait...uh...I need to read more about this stuff!”

I wouldn’t really jump immediately into committing a declared Daddy/little partnership even if he expresses interest. Let the information dance around in his head some, casually bring up your littlespace acknowledgment every now and again, and just enjoy time together as your relationship develops. Let him see how you are and do some self-discovery and exploration without feeling stressed to conform to some role.

Best of luck!
I can unnerstand bein' nervous 'bout lettin' somebody know 'bout ya bein' little, but it sounds like he's already okay with what he's seen so far. Seems like someone who might be okay with the idea of ya bein' little, even if he isn't so much into a cg role. I'd told my spouse (girlfriend at the time) 'bout me bein' little pretty early. It was kinda scary, but I'm glad I did it. Even though she isn't really into the cg role, she's still good at knowin' when I'm regressed, and knows I act different then, and doesn't push treatin' me as adult then, and sometimes even does and says things that let me know she's okay with me being in littlespace. :)

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]