Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, diaperfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge. (Age 18 or older only permitted)
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
To start I don't know if this is the right place for this but I'm just gonna shoot my shot.

I've been with my girlfriend for little over a month at the time of writing this, and she will sometimes slip into little space, this is what makes me unsure if this is the right place for this, not in a sexual she's not into anything sexual around her regression, she uses it to help with her depressive episodes, but sometimes she slips into little space against her own will and asks for my help at grounding her and allowing her to slip out of little space, so i was wondering if any of you could provide me some grounding techniques that could be useful to help her easily leave little space?

typically i watch movies with my cg, so id be down[…]

What are your favorite shows/ movies?

I really like watching The CW show, The 100, after[…]

I really wish basic editions girl’s sleevele[…]

Calling all little boys

Oooo thats me!! Hi :D id love to chat sumtime. Im […]