IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hello I am a little. I’ve been interested and everything. I think it still scares me to call someone daddy. :paci: :pacy: Because I’m scared of ruining something. If I constantly call them daddy I feel like it makes me happy and it makes me the one in control and not them.
-Also searching for a daddy currently
Hi I have a similar problem. My Dom is Sir has been from the start. He always said he had a Daddy side. I want him to explore it and quite like the little side of me. However, to call him Daddy? I’m not sure. I don’t hate it and tbh when he calls himself it I melt a little so not sure why I can’t actually say it!
Maybe try a different word that represents the same thing? I absolutely couldn’t get into calling my caregiver Daddy, so we agreed that I could call him Papa, and that works much better for us. I still sometimes have trouble saying it out loud, but it’s been getting easier as time goes on.
it can be rough to start calling someone daddy. i think it's best to talk with them about how you feel about it and ask how they feel, if there's something else they'd prefer to be called (papa, sir, etc), and what they'd want the dynamic to feel like. make sure you voice your opinions on things as well. open communication is almost always the best course of action. :pinkh:
Hello! You say you don't wanna mess things up by calling him daddy.. It seems like you're scared of what he will think? :arr: I agree with what others have said. Talk to him about it and see how he feels about you calling him daddy! There is also other words that you or him may be more comfy with like papa, baba, sir, etc. And don't forget to also talk about how often you would call him that! Find something that works best for you two! Good luck :bheart:

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]