IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By boogerbee
Hi all! :D
So, I've always been interested in having a man to call my daddy, and after looking into it more, I've recently figured out that I REALLY want to have a dd/lg dynamic in my relationship.
However, my boyfriend has expressed complete disdain for ever being called "daddy", which makes me very sad. :? But I love him bunches and I don't wanna lose him just for that.
SO. My questions.
What kind of subtle things do you think I could do to try to slowly implement a dd/lg relationship without completely forcing my boyfriend into it?
OR
How should I try to maybe talk my boyfriend into trying out the dd/lg dynamic?
Thanks for any advice! <3 <3

-BoogerBee
Mine doesn't want to be called Daddy either (I call him that in my head though :D) except one time I said it out loud and my heart stopped, but he knew it was an accident so I didn't get in trouble. We have other names that we use and we are slowly getting more into DD/LG as we have always kind of had this dynamic but didn't know it was a thing. He has always been very caring, rules, I am his princess. I started acting very affectionate towards him instead of hiding it, snuggling up to him, getting really excited for things like little presents or stuff like that. I was really discouraged the first couple weeks because I had tried to explain it to him and he was not having it (maybe I didn't explain well) but then i just decided that this was who I am and I am going to act how I want and be happy. If you can show them that it makes you happy then they will see how important it is. I would just start to slowly incorporate it into your relationship with little things, that worked for me. I hope this helps a little bit :)
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]