IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
By BabyPink
Hiya guys! :3

Was just wondering about how everyone's Daddy is like, personality and lifestylewise? How well does he compliment you??

My Daddy is a bad boy type... He loves body building, drag racing, street fights, stuff like that. He's also done prison time, but he's become much more responsible since then (that was in his eariler 20s, he's now in his 30s.) He also supervises a manual labor company, he's very stereotypically manly... heehee. He's rly stoic But he's also really caring, of course! :3 he always tells me I'm his baby girl and how much he loves me, and he always spoils me (and disciplines of course...).

My Daddy is rly strict with me tho. :( I recently got in trouble cause I went to a concert and didn't tell him till I was there (I didn't kno I would be going and my friends just invited me) He doesn't like me going to places like that where people take alcohol or drugs, he wants me away from those things. He told me I needed to be home before 11PM and then I ended up being extra late so he was livid :( I got a bad lecture and a spanking and I'm not allowed to go to any concerts for a while... and I have to go with him from now on... but deep down inside I'm glad Daddy looks out for me, I got sick from the alcohol I drank there too....

anywhoo, what are your Daddies/Doms like? ^w^ <3
By PrincessBekah
My Daddy is AMAZING!!! He is very nice to people and spends all his time with our family. I try to get him to make friends but it's hard he says. He loves me to bits and I hardly ever get in trouble because I try really hard to be good and do what he asks...and he doesn't have any real rules yet. I hope that once our teenagers grow up, we can have a talk about that. Right now we have to hide everything because they are too old to accept it well I think. So it's a secret. I mainly just get spoiled :D But I like that because before I married him I had lots of bad men who were mean to me and it hurt me emotionally and he is helping to fix it.
I love mine to bits. He makes my heart feet like fireworks and he is very kind and caring, I don't get punishments in the form of pain but I think its because he is scared to hurt me since he is so much bigger and stronger than I am. But he does take things away or uses his big voice with me. I get oodles of love and attention and snugs!! We have been together for 9 years and we are married. I am his princess and always have been, I just recently found about the lifestyle and I was shocked it was almost exactly us!! He buys me the bestest presents and surprises me all the time with things like he will say he will be home in an hour and then shows up 5 minutes later to surprise me. But I also buy him lots of presents when I go shopping like candy and his favorite snacks to have with me. Then we sit in bed at night watching our shows and eat candy even though we are not supposed to but he lets me anyways :D He is PERFECT!
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]