IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
I don't right now, but I think after I finish putting up the decorations in the rest of the house I might work on making myself (or ask daddy to make me :heart: ) a princess space. I thought about making it in the basement but there's creepy spiders and kitty litter boxes down there. So I think I might make it inside my closet. Once I move my books and clothes out (and possibly remove the doors) I think I'll be pretty comfy, I'm only 5 ft tall and less than 95 pounds so its not a super tight fit lol.

I know I'll want a small wall canopy, twinkle lights, a sleepy bag, blankies and pillows, and butterflies on the walls. Plus toys and craft things on the high shelves, obviously. I want to make it more cute and girly, but I'm not sure what else to add just yet.

If you have a space, or are dreaming about one like I am, what would you put in it? How would you decorate it? Any other suggestions for decorations for my dream little space? Feel free to share pictures of your space or pictures you've found online for inspiration!
I did in my old house, when I move in with Daddy I plan to make a bigger area for me to play in since it would just be us. I turned my closet into a little area and I think it worked out pretty well. The shelves is where I put all my dolls and toys and things and I had a dresser with arts supplies and a little bean bag chair. I decorated the walls with colorful tape and butterflies and my drawings/colorings.
PeppermintBatty wrote:Hey. Check out my babbyfort. It's a blanket fort in my room that is basically my private littlespace in the house.
I tell people that I live in a fort in a house in a cornfield.
Your baby fort is so cute! It looks so cozy in there. I love how your teddy is in a onesie. The shelves are such a good idea. I can just imagine playing in there for hours.
I hoping I'll have my own little room in the near future. Once my fiancee and I get married and get a bigger house in a few years. We are currently living in a 2 bedroom apartment. And we a secret little room so no one can find it. And I would be decked out with boy stuff, toys, cartoon poster and decorations like paw patrol and ninja turtles.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk
Bunny_Brat wrote:I did in my old house, when I move in with Daddy I plan to make a bigger area for me to play in since it would just be us. I turned my closet into a little area and I think it worked out pretty well. The shelves is where I put all my dolls and toys and things and I had a dresser with arts supplies and a little bean bag chair. I decorated the walls with colorful tape and butterflies and my drawings/colorings.
That sounds a lot like what I plan on doing in my closet. When you move in will you have your own room?
That's the plan, I'm not sure if it'll work out but that's what I really want and my Daddy doesn't mind. If there was anyone over who had free range to go into whatever room in my house they wanted then they would be a very close friend and likely already know about my little room or not be bothered by finding it. I want my own room so I'd have tons of space to do whatever I want with and just kinda have my own personal area.
I do not currently, but I do want to have a nursery built up with changing table, crib, high chair, etc. I am fine without one for now, but I do want one built at some point in time. I want all the stuff, all of it put into the design of it. Take the time to do it right, and be happy with it when it is done.
Actually I only have one cute box made of cotton where I put all of my stuff (colouring books, plates, cups, band-aids and girly things) my plushies and blankies it's all around my bed. But the original plan, when me and Daddy get married it's to have one private room only for me to have my little stuffies.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]