Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge. Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules:This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
☺Additional Helpful Tips:
General advice and tips are all over the site. Please ask specific questions or for specific input.
We suggest only asking one question per post for the best answer opportunities.
- Trust your intuition. What does your first instinct say?
- How do you feel around them? Anxious? Calm?
- Are they able to meet your needs?
- Are you able and willing to be their needs?
- Does the relationship have a clear path? (It should)
- Do they understand you?
- Does it feel like an obligation or a freedom to be around them?
- Do you know what they look like?
- Depending on the arrangement, do you know their ASL?
- Do they use kind words with you?
- Are they easily angered?
- Are they loving or ab*sive?
- Are they able to apologize? Can they forgive a mistake?