IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Caregivers, Mommies, Daddies, adult babies, middles, babyfur, and all other Bigs and littles discuss regression, relationship dynamics, have open group conversation, share experienced advice, and exchange ideas to help one another grow in knowledge.
Note: Personal ads are NOT permitted.
Forum rules: This section of the site is for open, group conversation and public discussion topics within the community.
► Show more details
Hi hi. I am looking for more show to watch when I am little (or middle). I recently started watching the animated transformer show on prime. It help me relax especially when I have to do chores. Should I watch other transformer shows or does anyone have a favorite show? :bye:
My little really loves, loves, loves to watch Bluey, don't know if you've ever seen it. Also, Paw Patrol, Arthur, Danny Phantom, Teen Titans, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Duck Tales, Spongebob Squarepants, Looney Toons, Sesame Street, Curious George are just some of the shows my little likes to watch.
Of course, it depends on your preferences and such, everyone is different. Hope I helped :D
Like already said...Disney movie stuff, especially from the Renaissance Era and I love the Descendants. I also like Arthur, My Little Pony, Sing and Sing 2, and Barbie moives.
Some of my favourite little/middlespace shows and movies I would recommend:
Pearly (on Tubi!)
Tales of Little Women (animated on Tubi)
King Julien (Netflix)
ALL the Toy Story movies! 🤭
Himoutou Umaru Chan! Like @madcake97 suggested! It's a funny show I relate to as a little! 😊
i'm not sure how old your little self is but some of my fave young kid's shows are...

sofia the first/elena of avalor.

dragontales.

timothy goes to school.

my little pony: friendship is magic.

PB&J otter.

sesame street.

franklin.

just to name a few.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]